~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper:

I love that one of the women is a magician's assistant.

How does one become a magician's assistant -- 'cause that would be a kick ass job.

I think they seriously pick some of these people simply so they can put their occupations under their names.

This year we have a zookeeper, an ex-NFL quarterback, a hotel doorman, a fishmonger, and a magician's assistant.

:huh:

:shame: http://forum.interference.com/t136884.html

merge.jpg

I am SO glad I stumbled onto this Survivor thread! I've watched them all but the Africa one. I must be watching too much HBO and MTV and living in a shell cos I had NO idea that the next Survivor was Guatemala OR that it starts Sept 15th! Hooray I won't miss it now! Thanks to all of you! :wave: :applaud:

I had no idea there was another thread already, my goodniess you guys start early :lol:

And no offense to fah but I hesitated merging this, because fah's thread seemed to have some litter in it.

I just saw a preview during the NFL game which said that 2 of the more popular past Survivors will be coming back this season. Anyone know anything about this?

They showed silouettes, and it was a male and female. (Hopefully not Rob and Amber on their honeymoon)

SPOILER

Rumour has it that the two Survivors are Bobby Jon and Stephanie from last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom