~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, and by giving up the car even if you did then get voted off you would forever be known as the good hearted player on the game. Nothing wrong with that.....it would change the odds of the game by proving not ALL the contestants are evil.

tiny dancer said:
Can't wait until tomorrow night! :hyper:
me too...especially the reunion. Think Judd's going to go medieval on everyone? ;) I remember the jury last year having a few choice words for Katie!

lllleeeeeetttttttt'sssssssssssss gggggggggggEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY TO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILER: don't come here if you are waiting for the west coast feed

I can't believe they disrespected the Mayan peoples ceremony like that. Yeah, it is just a game but to disrespect a people's beliefs in their own country as a visitor and then giggle about it. Shame on them! Rafe is the man, totally spiritual and respectful of humanity and life. Steph is a moron, I was never a huge fan of hers except she showed great determination last season but this year she has shown herself to be selfish and childish. And her display during the whole sacrifice was just awful.

Aww, Lydia couldn't sway the group. If Danni wins the immunity next, she should be a shoo-in for the money. I can't see Steph winning it no matter who she faces in the final two.

Boohoo Steph! Way to go, Danni!! Rafe steps up again right away and tells Danni she is released from her promise to him (yeah, promises mean nothing in the game but still) Amazing!

Steph and Rafe are in similar boats with regards to the jury as they both betrayed their alliances. But Steph is more hated than Rafe plus this is her second chance. I just hope Steph doesn't win.:mad:

WOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She definitely deserved it. Outnumbered at the merge, all her tribemates got knocked off while she hung on, played it slow when she had to and then won immunity when she needed it most, plus stirred up some crap when she needed to create cracks in the big allliance. Brilliant gameplay! And she seems like a nice person.

Last edited:
I am going to kill myself. I completely forgot it was on tonite.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: :sad:

:hug: Sicy

You didn't miss anything groundbreaking. Judd was the only interesting jury member at the final vote.

bonosgirl84 said:

i didn't say that ethan won a car.

i said i thought he had been given one.

in this interview, he mentions a "new chevy avalanche"

i guess it's possible he bought one with the money, but i'm also wondering if it wasn't part of the prize because it's such a coincidence that it's the same kind of car that they were giving away that season.
The winner of the game also gets the same car as a prize (like Danni got a Pontiac last night), Ethan didn't win the car in the challenge, Lex did as pointed out by starsforu2.

So is it me or did it look like they brought 2 different women in for the reunion/reading of the final vote...didn't look at all like Steph and Danni...plus I think both look better without 2 tons of Tammy Faye makeup.

I predicted a 5-2 vote for Danni, thought Lydia would also vote for Steph, but it was a 6-1 whitewashing...glad the jury saw through her.

Cindy lost her job as a zookeeper to be on Survivor, and only came in 5th....guarantee she'll be earning her next paycheck from another animal friendly organization, one that loves bunnies, run by Hugh Hefner.

^ Yea they did look totally different once they were all done up.

I thought the Gary thing would have been a big deal, but it wasn't. That's why as per usual, halfway through the reunion show I got bored and went channel surfing. :lol:

Hewson said:
Ethan didn't win the car in the challenge, Lex did as pointed out by starsforu2.

chrod, man!

in BOTH of my posts, i said i realized that he didn't win it and that i thought he had been given one.

but keep saying it, it'll get through to me eventually. :slant:

Hewson said:
plus I think both look better without 2 tons of Tammy Faye makeup.

I agree. Both are natural beauties. Steph in particular apparently has bad taste in make-up, jewelry, hair and clothes, lol.

I was hoping Rafe would win but didn't see how he could, so I was pleased with Danni.

Hewson said:
I think both look better without 2 tons of Tammy Faye makeup.

That's always one of my favorite sub-plots in a survivor season: Who will look the most like a four-year-old who got into Mommy's make-up drawer?

Seriously, are they making up for the fact that they haven't worn any in 30 days? Is it some kind of unwritten female law that you have the wear a designated amount of make-up per month, where in 3 days or 30?

Yes they did indeed report Judd had lost 45 lbs. Wow!

I wasn't impressed to see Danni and Steph all done up in make up and hoochie outfits tho.....looks like they had the same stylist do each of them over, ugh! They are natural beauties, why did someone have to go and plaster them with hair goop and thick make up? I mean they all looked so different done up than they did in the jungle.....but come on.....we all KNOW those ladies don't dress like that every day!

I thought the jury was to obvious during the last immunity. They were totally giving away their postions in front of the final 3. Any fool could see they weren't going to vote for Steph. It made Danni's choice a no-brainer. And the result was a sweep except for Rafe.

Amy looked great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom