~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, Steph eats. I think maybe she's gained a pound or two since being on Survivor :wink: Has Lydia ever eaten ANYTHING? I know she doesnt do much but I still feel bad for her.

At this point I think I'd like to see Danni or Rafe win.

That is so bizarre about the car curse! I still cannot get over that, spooky. I am thinking Rafe or Danni also. I feel bad for Lydia though, she'd be the underdog.

Did everyone see Stephs HUGE :macdevil: style when Cindy got her tourch put out?

On the Today Show, or whatever, Cindy says Rafe is in control, and using steph as a puppet.

If that's the case, I hope Rafe wins, because he's doing a great job :rockon:

But Stephs HUGE smile when Cindy got hers....... that was classic.

Damn, those little ladies DID eat alot :ohmy:

deep said:

Well, at least Cindy won the car before she got booted off

She did much better in this game :yes:

_

WARNING !!!!

SPOIER do not read the above if you have had an
opportunity to view this episode, yet.

Hewson said:

You heard it hear first: the fishmonger is gonna fly under the radar and win the whole tuna.
November 4th I made this prediction, she's monging her fish in the final 4, we'll see what happens Sunday.

I kinda think steph will be going out soon, too.

Hasn't she like... voted out all the members in her "aliance" or whatever?

I think it's about time for her to go, though. I wonder, who did Rafe say he wanted to go to the final 2 with?

If Lydia somehow pulls the last immunity out of her ass and gets to pick one person to take to the final two - she is so taking Step. She worships her and then she just might win! [I agree Steph can't win a jury vote.] That would be hysterical. All the work everyone else did and then the monger wins!

Rafe said he wanted Danni to go to the final two with him. I'd be cool with that. I was worried last night when Cindy was trying to vote him out. I really hope he wins it.

Steph does need to go next, and I also rolled my eyes when Cindy picked her for the reward. Jeepers.

RavenBlue said:
Rafe said he wanted Danni to go to the final two with him. I'd be cool with that. I was worried last night when Cindy was trying to vote him out. I really hope he wins it.
Actually Rafe was sayin he'd go to the final 3 with Danni, Danni in turn said she's take Rafe to the final 2, but Rafe never reciprocated the sentiment. I'm not sure who Rafe was at the time thinking for the other spot, I'm guessing Steph, though he and CindyZookeepernewcarowner did act like an alliance of 2 at their massage reward a couple of weeks ago...he may have been thinking CindyZookeeperscrewyouguysI'mgettingmycar at the time, but obviously thats out of the equation now.

phanan said:
I think it's fairly obvious to the other three that if they make it to the final two, they'd want Steph there, too, because she wouldn't have a chance of winning with the jury.
You never know, she could beat Fishmonger, people might just say, well at least Steph was strong in challenges and all Fishmonger did was dance around.

i could swear that i remember my ethan getting a new chevy avalanche during one episode and then going on to win the million. i don't think he actually won the avalanche himself, i think it was one of those times where someone wins it (i think it was lex) and then has to choose who to give another one to and he chose ethan.

but i could be wrong because i googled for like, an hour last night and couldn't find anything solid.

No winner of the car has won.
During all stars, Rob won the car and chose Ambah to ride along, and she then won a smaller car, and won the $1Million, thats the closest thing.

bonosgirl84 said:
i could swear that i remember my ethan getting a new chevy avalanche during one episode and then going on to win the million. i don't think he actually won the avalanche himself, i think it was one of those times where someone wins it (i think it was lex) and then has to choose who to give another one to and he chose ethan.

but i could be wrong because i googled for like, an hour last night and couldn't find anything solid.

Lex clinched the Reward Challenge and won a brand new Chevy Avalanche. The second part of his reward was the opportunity to drive the new vehicle, stocked with a year's worth of medical supplies, to a nearby AIDS hospital.

You can look up all the old Survivor episodes on CBS.COM

I was thinking about this last night. I remember Lex in Africa did, I think Colby did also because (tried to...lol--->) I remember back in the Outback his mom and him slept out in a bright arse yellow Chevy Outback....who else? Didn't Ian also last season?

Hewson said:
During all stars, Rob won the car and chose Ambah to ride along, and she then won a smaller car, and won the $1Million, thats the closest thing.

LOL AMBAH

bonosgirl84 said:

I think you're right BG....and I hate Googling for a long time and not finding what I want. That is so frustrating!

Hewson said:

i didn't say that ethan won a car.

i said i thought he had been given one.

in this interview, he mentions a "new chevy avalanche"

So what are you going to do with the money?

I'm gonna pay for parking in New York City for my new Chevy Avalanche, I'm gonna buy my brother some presents, I'm going to share it with my family, and then maybe I'll buy myself something nice.

i guess it's possible he bought one with the money, but i'm also wondering if it wasn't part of the prize because it's such a coincidence that it's the same kind of car that they were giving away that season.

Would you guys have given everyone else a car because of a dumb curse? I dont know if I would have. Even if she did give everyone a car, that wouldnt mean she wouldnt get voted out anyway, then she'd leave the game with absolutely nothing.

Sicy said:
Would you guys have given everyone else a car because of a dumb curse? I dont know if I would have. Even if she did give everyone a car, that wouldnt mean she wouldnt get voted out anyway, then she'd leave the game with absolutely nothing.

i don't know. my family and i talked about this for quite a while after the show (we're all survivor geeks, even my mom). i'm not sure i would have kept the car. first of all, i tend to be on the superstitious side, and secondly, if i didn't have the car in the first place it's not like i would really be losing anything. it would also have been a great way to try and cement a place in the final four. i mean, you'd be giving them all brand new cars. they would SO owe you. but then again, that's no guarantee, either.

i don't know. i guess she figured if she lost (which she did) at least she wasn't leaving empty-handed.

i think i would have given it up, as hard as it would have been.

just to take a chance like that would be so cool.

^^thanks for the site, I am going to check it out.

I have thought about the show and what I would have done. I would have given the cars to the rest of the cast....that's due to the supersticious side of me.

Carek1230 said:
^^thanks for the site, I am going to check it out.

I have thought about the show and what I would have done. I would have given the cars to the rest of the cast....that's due to the supersticious side of me.

Ditto here too Carek1230! :yes:

I would have given up the car but not for superstitious reasons. Like you said, they would have a difficult time kicking her off after she gave them each a car. And even if you get kicked off, you would be considered one of the most good-hearted people around by being so unselfish which could lead to some selfish promotions. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom