~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a new commercial today during Y&R and it was something about a new surprise that could change the course of the game...any ideas?
I think it maybe which probably sounds unheard of, but a pass to the end...something where you automatically become one of the final 2. They had mini immunity idol so who knows what else is up to the producers' sleeves :)

Steph annoys me more each episode lol. Every time I see her she's eating. :huh: Why cant I help but feel bad for Lydia, for not eating once again, and not getting to see her brother after 2 years! She happily gives all her money to Steph (why??? after she screwed her in the past) and then Judd of course ends up picking Steph. Only to have her turn around and stab him in the back! Whew. :coocoo:

fah said:
Another man voted out :hmm:
None left now. :wink:

Well this bodes well for either Rafe or Danniredshorts having a shot, they're the two I'd like to see at the end.
Just please finally smarten up and vote Steph out next.

Funny seeing Judd say...I want to see someone going home, we all do...then he ends up going.
Definitely a sore loser, but I think he may do a little Sue Hawk at the finale, which would be fun.
Think he's pleased with Stepharrogance now, after she told his wife how they were solid to the final 2 then stabbed him in the back a few hours later?
At least Steph is showing some clue about how to really play the game now. But still hope she's next out, followed by CindyZooKeeper (is she really still there, or did she switch clothes with Mindy??).
S
c
u
m
b
a
g
s

i was happy to see judd go.

he was always talking about how it's a game, man...how they're all there to play a game, man. well, now you're gone, man. all they did was play the game.

scumbag.

and i don't know who he thinks he's kidding. he would have done the same thing to steph in a heartbeat.

The last few Tribal Councils have been pretty good, starting with Gary whipping out the immunity idol, followed by Jamie's "Blindsided...nice, thats how you vote someone out"
to Gary getting Bobby Jon and Jamie to crack up by saying about the players who were starstruck with Steph "I'm sure they could get her autograph after the show", and then outing Judd for lying about the hidden immunity idol.
And then last night's "Scumbags" exit...coupled with his little exit speech after the previews where Judd says "I never lied..." hmmm what about this immunity idol thing last week?
Shaping up as a pretty good final Tribal Council on the 11th.

Woo! Another great episode. I never understood why in tribal council, people decide to start saying stuff that might make them vote for them. I guess Judd was just a tad (okay probably very) overconfident! He could be really nice, but man when things didn't go his way he soon turned into a baby.

I agree, I think Steph needs to go next. She acts like she's royalty. I didn't quite get why Lydia gave Steph her money.. at first when Steph asked her how much Lydia had.. I thought Steph was going to give her money to Lydia. But of course not. To think that Steph might do an act of kindness for someone else...

Not on this show!

I think also think Rafe and Danni are the nicest. Still rooting for Rafe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom