~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hewson said:

1. Gary
2. Rafe
3. CindyZookeeper (she's pretty hot though they don't focus on her much)
4. Danni
5. Judd
6. Fishmonger
7. Steph (she had her shot before)

sorry but,

2. Rafe
5. Judd
6. Fishmonger

will vote

1. Gary
4. Danni

off
unless this is rigged

i kind of think they fixed it for Gary to get that little statue

Nah.. Gary is pretty smart. I think he found it all on his own, after catching Judd in that lie.

Sicy said:

:flirt:

yes, Rafe is the gay one. I have been wanting to slap Jamie the last two episodes and I am so glad he didn't get immunity so he could get his ass voted off. And his final comment about being blindsided! What a joke, remember Brian and Bobby Jon?

great episode. and Lydia just keeps flying below the radar.

deep said:

sorry but,

2. Rafe
5. Judd
6. Fishmonger

will vote

1. Gary
4. Danni

off
unless this is rigged

i kind of think they fixed it for Gary to get that little statue
I think if Rafe and CindyZooKeeper are smart, they'll take this opportunity to align with Gary and DanniRedShorts and knock off Judd, Steph and FishMonger, we'll see.

Its interesting that CBS shows Survivor commercials during their NFL braodcasts and the only focus of the commercials is Gary Hogeboom. Trying to increase the audience by adding football fans to the mix. If they do fix things in any way, Gary will be in till the final 4 for certain.

^exactly my point, wondering what the motive has been for the producers having placed him on the show. It'll be interesting to see the last few episodes and how they play out, that's for sure.

Finally the pecking order game.

He should have turned to them and said yeah, I did play in the NFL. That would have blew their minds.:wink:

Same here about Steph, and I love her! :mad: She HAS eaten a lot.. she's always stuffing her face and I cant help but feel a little sorry for Lidia.

That was so cool that Gary outed Judd.. I was just waiting for that! I'll bet he'll be the next to go. Rafe is cool, I think he would deserve to win for sure.

who's next to go ?

my predictions
in order:

4. Danni
6. Fishmonger
5. Judd

and in final two

2. Rafe
3. CindyZookeeper (she's pretty hot )

I missed the last episode, so Dad taped it for me...and Mom blabbed about who got voted off before I could watch it. :mad:

I think Rafe and CindyZookeeper who seem aligned would be very wise to swap allegiance from Judd/Stepharrogance to DanniRedshorts and Fishmonger immediately.

Hewson said:
I think Rafe and CindyZookeeper who seem aligned would be very wise to swap allegiance from Judd/Stepharrogance to DanniRedshorts and Fishmonger immediately.

Love those nick names. :yes:

Steph sitting on the stupid temple and asking Lydia to bring her water. I'd shoved the damn pitcher down her throat! They need to boot that one off.

I find it interesting how all the love for Stephanie has disappeared this season. Last year, she had the sympathy thing going for as well as early this season. But then she was part of the winning alliance. And out comes comments attacking other players for criticizing her success when she was the one crying and calling her teammates poor players for losing so often. Nice Steph.

She is going to go from being one of the most popular to one of the least liked.

I am still ot sure if I like Lydia or not. She was funny in that one episode where she was entertaining the rest with her song and dance. She is not a physical threat....but there's just something so honest about her.

Carek1230 said:
I am still ot sure if I like Lydia or not. She was funny in that one episode where she was entertaining the rest with her song and dance. She is not a physical threat....but there's just something so honest about her.

I don't know...there's something fishy about Lydia.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom