~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
Sorry, but I think 2nd place ~~only~~ gets $100,000

Really? Then what do the other two get? I am pretty sure everyone in the final four gets cash.

That was a great episode... from what Jamie did (very nice) to Gary's stunt :applaud:

Gary's reveal of the immunity idol was one of the greatest Survivor moments of all time.
I just knew he had it...said to the wife, "Gary can't be the one going". She says why...I said, "Cause they're showing you that everyone is voting for Gary, they always edit to make you think one thing is coming and something else comes.
The last shot of him walking out of the woods with his backpack...just knew he had the damn thing.

And as for the money, 2nd place gets $100,000 (not bad for 39 days work, but a huge difference from $1million.)
From what I remember reading way back during the first edition, all players get some money, the longer you stay in the game the more you earn.
The article speculated that 3rd got $75,000 and 4th place got $50,000 and it stepped down from there with the first player eliminated getting like $5,000.

i have NEVER heard of anyone else getting money other than first and second place. so unless they're doing it behind the scenes, it's never been mentioned on the show.

one of the funniest moments of all time, though, was when rafe hit that water head-first still holding onto the ropes. i haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Last edited:
And the Alliance starts to crumble. Gary must have been doing all he could to stop from screaming yippee.:wink:

Good for Gary! Jaime was starting to really bug me :huh:

I feel bad for the 4 that did not get to watch video tapes from home. :(

C-ya Jamie.
Should be interesting when next week's jury is brought in and its Bobby Jon and Jamie, maybe they'll have a fist fight in the jury box.
Think Judd was a little surprised?

It seems that everyone except for Judd and of course Jamie, voted for Jamie :hmm:

I think the alliance can still stand...remember what Stephanie said about Gary being sneaky :shifty:

But now there are 4 woman and 3 men :shifty:

I swear he's got to be... but I dont think they or he has ever said he is.

I like him too.

It appeared that both Rafe and Brian may be gay, either that or just rather effeminate.
Who knows.
It certainly hasn't been an issue, and Rafe has done pretty well in the challenges even though he is of slight build in comparison to jamie, judd< bobby John and others.

Of the remaining 7, this is the order of who I'd like to see win, most preferable to least:
1. Gary
2. Rafe
3. CindyZookeeper (she's pretty hot though they don't focus on her much)
4. Danni
5. Judd
6. Fishmonger
7. Steph (she had her shot before)

So with that you can guarantee a final 4 of Danni, Judd, Fishmonger and Steph, with Steph beating Fishmonger in the jury vote.

Jamie is not very far sighted if he couldn't tell he was going to be voted off. I mean, the fact that he had to ask as much as he did really was enough to suggest it was likely his time. To consider that he didn't know about it on a personal level, well.....

:| Jamie earned his votes.

===

Yeah, I'm getting to not like Steph so much. The game is making her look ugly... I am not one who likes games and manipulation, and her million $ smile is starting to loseit's effect. But I'll keep watching, for good measure :laugh:

I was surprised and dissapointed at how much time Steph got on the last episode. It was "the Stephshow" again :shrug:

I wonder who's gonna be out next week... I, too, would like Gary to win, or at least stick around for much longer. I wouldn't be surprised if Hewson's prediction comes true.

Jamie was seriously losing it...although I am glad at least Bobby Jon got his wish: to make it to the jury.

*blush* I'm still rooting for Steph :reject:
I'd be happy if her or Rafe ended up winning the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom