Survey: French make most love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Survey: French make most love
Monday, November 25, 2002 Posted: 1:28 PM EST (1828 GMT)

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- Couples in France make love the most frequently, a survey by a condom manufacturer indicated on Monday.

Britons report having sex more often than Americans and Spaniards, but are outdone between the sheets by the French, Dutch, Danes and Canadians, according to the non-scientific survey.

The Durex Global Sex survey revealed that the French report making love an average of 167 times a year, beating couples in the Netherlands (158), Denmark (152), Canada (150) and Britain (149).

Those taking their love-making at a more relaxed pace included Americans (138 times a year), New Zealanders, (135) and the Spanish, who limped in at an annual love rate of just 121.

Some 3,500 people from the UK took part in the online survey which polled 50,000 people worldwide.

Almost four in 10 of UK respondents admitted they had had unprotected sex with a new partner in the last 12 months, despite more than two-thirds believing AIDS is a serious problem in Britain.

The young are putting themselves most at risk of sexual infection, with 46 percent of UK respondents aged 18-20 saying they had had sex without a condom with a new partner in the last year.

Durex said it would release full details of the global survey on Tuesday.

Britons report having sex more often than Americans and Spaniards, but are outdone between the sheets by the French, Dutch, Danes and Canadians, according to the non-scientific survey.

The Durex Global Sex survey revealed that the French report making love an average of 167 times a year, beating couples in the Netherlands (158)

*knocks on DrTeeth's door

Um, hi, yeah.... :flirt:

I think after considering this report and several late night cbc movies I am going to move to paris

woo hoo!!

nice to see somebody around this place is picking up the slack

Hehe good on ya bass, but cant complain about 4th, that aint too shabby. Gotta love this country... You know, youd think the large desolate grassland between ontario and bc would have a lot more sex, but theyre just the murder capital of canada... odd that.

How did the Italians do on the list? I'm surprised the Spanish are near the bottom.

Although I did have a friend who studied abroad in Spain for 6 months. He said the girls there were very traditional and so was most of the culture. Going on a date meant meeting Mom and Dad. Most childern continue to live with their parents until they get married. I think that is true in Italy as well.

Still, where does the term, "Latin Lover" stem from?

STING2 said:
Although I did have a friend who studied abroad in Spain for 6 months. He said the girls there were very traditional and so was most of the culture. Going on a date meant meeting Mom and Dad. Most childern continue to live with their parents until they get married. I think that is true in Italy as well.

Still, where does the term, "Latin Lover" stem from?

i think the whole "latin lover" term is bs. the latin boys i have been with have been anything but a lover, they are too macho to show any love :sexywink:

Of course, there is an explanation for all this??
pepe4.gif

Back
Top Bottom