SURVEY!:Attracted to way older/younger people?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
older. i'm defintly attracted to older men.

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

yeah, I'm attracted to older guys..take larry for example. He's 25 years older than me, lol

------------------
"I think that Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet." - Bono, 1981

u2er@u2email.com

I've always dated older guys, the biggest difference being 10 years. I never looked for older people, just happened to stumble upon them. My current boyfriend is actually the closest in age I've ever dated, he's about 16 months older than me...
biggrin.gif

------------------
Holy Jesus, Holy rock and roll...

[This message has been edited by She ls Raging (edited 02-08-2002).]

i prefer men who are one year, three months, and four days older than me.

------------------
you bury your treasure where it can't be found, but your love is like a secret that's been passed around...
ME!

They are all gorgeous imho.
The day I realised I found Rick Stien attractive, I realised yep, you're no longer 18 girl!!
My old man is 7 years my senior, works for us
smile.gif

My last proper g/f was 16 (I was 20). I dont really mind either way though. I think now at 21, I have a limit. My range is 19-27.

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

The younger the better! Younger people are full of energy.They just rock!Older guys can be cool too,but most of the time they're
nothing but miserble auld bores.
tongue.gif

Mr.Hewson's an exception though.
wink.gif

------------------------------------
If you wanna kiss the sky
Better learn how to kneel...
On your knees,boy!

[This message has been edited by Aine (edited 02-09-2002).]

The man who was until recently the love of my life is 33 and I'm 19. Does that answer your question?

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Back
Top Bottom