Surreal Life 6 cast announced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Cable TV's VH1 Tuesday announced the cast of the sixth "Surreal Life" season will include rockers, a former TV star and a Playboy model.

"The Surreal Life," a reality show about seven celebrities living together in a Hollywood mansion, kicks off its new season in January.

The housemates will include Sherman Helmsley, aka George Jefferson of "The Jeffersons;" Smashmouth singer Steve Harwell; Poison guitarist C.C. DeVille; 1980s Whitesnake video vixen Tawny Kitaen; Playboy TV's Andrea Lowell; and actress Alexis Arquette.

Florence Henderson, the matriarch of "The Brady Bunch" joins the show as an "on-call therapist/adviser," VH1 announced.

HAHAHA. Depending on the cast, I watch this show, very good for a laugh.

favorite 1 was 2 seasons ago w/ mimi me, peter brady, chyna, da brat etc....oh, the crazy hijinx

namkcuR said:
It's really sad what VH1 has become.
yeah, although you can say the same for just about any station, really. i can't think of a single station (cable or otherwise) that hasn't had at least one reality series. occasionally they're kinda interesting, but more often than not i find them boring or have some other reason to not watch them.

i can't wait until the reality boom dies down. but i mean geez, i remember back when vh1 used to play videos. now they're only on in the middle of the night.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i can't wait until the reality boom dies down.

I don't think that will happen any time soon -- reality shows are cheap to producer, get huge ratings, therefore the networks get a lot of money.

Just like Survivor did All Stars, Surreal Life needs to do an All Star version.

Just picture Corey Feldman, Mini Me, Flava Flav, Vanilla Ice, Omarosa and a few others in the same house.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, although you can say the same for just about any station, really. i can't think of a single station (cable or otherwise) that hasn't had at least one reality series. occasionally they're kinda interesting, but more often than not i find them boring or have some other reason to not watch them.

i can't wait until the reality boom dies down. but i mean geez, i remember back when vh1 used to play videos. now they're only on in the middle of the night.

:up: I agree, but VH1 is more of an entertainment/celebrity station, while MTV is more of a teenybopper music/dumbass station

well, now they have VH1 Classic, and MTV has MTV2 partially

I get my music from Fuse

LemonMacPhisto said:
:up: I agree, but VH1 is more of an entertainment/celebrity station, while MTV is more of a teenybopper music/dumbass station

well, now they have VH1 Classic, and MTV has MTV2 partially

I get my music from Fuse
:yes:

you watch fuse?! :yuck: i don't even know you anymore :sad:

I'm so waiting for this! :reject: I watch every season, they're just :lol: Remember last season, Omarosa and Janice? That's the reason I watch, hands down, for the catfights and big egos.

UberBeaver said:

I watched everyone of those. I even watched My Fair Brady.

I saw a few episodes myself. Did the gal ever get her Brady man to marry her?

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes:

you watch fuse?! :yuck: i don't even know you anymore :sad:

when they have decent alternative music on there, not on a constant basis tho, and U2 specials:drool:

but VH1 Classic pwns

LemonMacPhisto said:
when they have decent alternative music on there, not on a constant basis tho, and U2 specials:drool:

but VH1 Classic pwns
oh okay :)

vh1 classic :drool:

hey guys, still waiting for you to play the videos i paid for almost a month ago :madwife:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom