Supernatural

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was it good? I frighten easily and it keeps me up at night. What kind of imagery was used that might scare?

It was pretty spooky... on WB at 9. Basically... these two brothers are hunting for their father who is obsessed with the occult. When they were babies... one night their father in the kids room to check on them, and sees their mother stuck to the ceiling - and she then gets engulfed in flames and obviously dies. Seriously creepy stuff. So needless to say, the father is now on a mission to see what force it was that killed their mother, and now he's missing, and they're following his trail, meeting all sorts of wierd stuff on the way. One of the brothers gets home at the end of the first episode, and the same thing happens to his girlfriend. The imagery was very creepy... I found it pretty scary. Similar to that "jumpy" ghost style like in the Ring, if that makes any sense. Hope that helps!

Oooohhhh, sounds very spooky indeed :D. Similar to "The Ring", eh? Well, I know that girl coming out of the well creeped me out to no end...

I shall keep this show in mind next week. WB, 9 pm...eastern time, I'm assuming? I'll give it a look :). Thanks for the recommendation :up:.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom