super size me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Has anyone else seen this?
i went to watch it after reading Fast Food Nation in sociology, must say this documentary was entertainingy, shocking, informative, gross at times but very funny. for anyone who wants to know more about the all merican film or for those who already boycott it, this is a must-see!!!

Look guys, I already told you that McDonalds is the healthy choice. I'm lovin' it! That palaver about colestoral is nothing more than communist lies!

Now let's keep this on topic guys, or I'll have to merge it with the other lovin' it thread.

I saw this movie on the weekend. It's highly entertaining and I highly recommend it! :up:

It didn't stop me from going straight out for a mountain of fries afterwards tho! :reject:

OzAurora said:
I want to see this- anyone know if it is on at all in Brisbane some time soon, I saw a review of it on the Movie Show and it looked great:)

The Dendy in the city is plastered with posters for it, so I'd guess it's going to be on there! I'm not sure whether it's started yet though ... if you saw it on the Movie Show it should be showing ... but some of those films start in Sydney & Melbourne first.

It does look interesting, I might go along to see it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom