Super Shadow (star wars related)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr_Macphisto

War Child
so i was looking up stuff on Sith, and I came across this site called www.supershadow.com

It has the complete backstory of the battling Sith and Jedi and everything about them, which I found interesting and could possibly aid people here in their star wars analysing.

But one thing that stuck out was the site claims to have to basic plot write-outs to episode's VII, VIII, and IX written by none other than George Lucas? I don't know whether to think this is credible or not...

And a side note, after reading IX's, I find it a little stupid/coincidental how the dark side is finally destroyed.

Thanks, I'll check it out! But I do hope that there will never be any movies, shows or stories that take place after Jedi. It would ruin that perfect happy ending.

1) This Supershadow is complete fake, and I have no idea why Lucas hasn't done anything to stop him. My guess is that it is some form of exposure and promotion, even if it is stupid ideas. The man is an egocentric maniac (Supershadow) and he writes utter shit.

2) Lucas has repeatedly told the press that Sith is it, films-wise, though the series might be a go.

Ant.

The shadow guy even has the nerve to make people think they're writing to the real George Lucas too, that's just wrong.

So this site is a phony?... what kind of a loser has time to sit around and make up/respond to fan Q's via George Lucas, as well as write about a plot summary to the last 3 movies AND the entire Jedi/Sith history?

Dr_Macphisto said:
So this site is a phony?... what kind of a loser has time to sit around and make up/respond to fan Q's via George Lucas, as well as write about a plot summary to the last 3 movies AND the entire Jedi/Sith history?

It happens! I know a guy, my age, who thinks he is a Jedi and disagrees with things in the movies for being non Jedi like by his standards! When you try to tell him George Lucas is the real authority he gets mad, he is so into it and has been since he was a kid he believes he knows it all.

Back
Top Bottom