Super Furry Animals to release Best Of in October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
http://www.nme.com/news/109335.htm

SUPER FURRY ANIMALS are to issue a greatest hits collection this autumn - and they'll mark the release with a one-off LONDON event called LIGHTNING FRYDAY, NME.COM can reveal.

'Songbook - The Singles Volume One', released through Sony on October 4, contains 21 tracks, including 17 UK Top 40 hits. A limited edition version will contain exclusive artwork.

There will also be a DVD featuring all the group's videos to date, as well as a previously unseen 40-minute on-the-road documentary.

The band will precede the compilation by releasing a 20-minute live version of their classic 'The Man Don't Give A Fuck' on September 20, though the 'normal' version will appear on 'Songbook'. The live version was recorded at London Hammersmith Apollo on the band's last UK tour.

The full tracklisting for 'Songbook' is:

'Something 4 The Weekend'
'It's Not The End Of The World?'
'Northern Lites'
'Juxtapozed With U'
'Slow Life'
'Fire In My Heart'
'The Man Don't Give A Fuck'
'Hermann Loves Pauline'
'Play It Cool'
'Ice Hockey Hair'
'Do Or Die'
'(Drawing) Rings Around The World'
'God! Show Me Magic'
'Ysbeidiau Heulog'
'Demons'
'Golden Retriever'
'The International Language Of Screaming'
'Hello Sunshine'
'Hometown Unicorn'
'If You Don't Want Me To Destroy You'
'Blerwytirhwng?'

Another CD to have to consider buying this fall/winter? Must make one billion dollars right now.

I still REALLY want the remix album....the one for Phantom Power....whatever it was called. I saw it at an exchange shop and it had a supercool box, but it was way too expensive. :mad: :mad: :mad:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :drool:

and I'm also waiting for the volume 2 :wink:

edit: I was thinking, my 3 favorite bands (U2, Super Furry Animals, Interpol) will release material this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom