Super Furry Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Last fall my friend loaned me one of their cds, and I loved it. He just gave me a couple more and I'm totally digging this music. Anyone else like them too- or know more about the band? I know they're Welsh but that's about it. I expected them to be some sort of loud/obnoxious/screeching band but I was pleasantly surprised!

I love them! Haven't listened to them in a while, though. They're so much fun, but very political too. Mwng is probably my favourite album, followed by Radiator. I love Rings Around the World too, though....okay, so I love them all. :D

ya know, I was just talking to someone yesterday who recommended I pick up their new CD. Ok, now I really have to grab it.

Rings around the world is the one he gave me today to listen to! I love the one I have at home- but I can't remember the name. Its hard to concentrate on the lyrics since I listen while I'm at work but the few pieces I do zone in on really *do* sound political.. I guess I should listen more to see if I agree with them or not!

I've read tons of good reviews about Rings Around the World. This is definately one of my next buys. For everyone in the US, this album is on the listening display's at Borders right now.

These guys are great! I can hear little bits of The Who/The Stones/Bowie/The Beatles/Pink Floyd mixed in their sound. I am surprised that they aren't as big as Radiohead yet.

*ahem*

INDIE SUCKS, HARDLINE SUCKS, EMO SUCKS - YOU SUCK!!

boo hoo hoo - my girlfriend dumped me - and I'm really really hurrrrrrt.

Back
Top Bottom