Super Bowl Prediction?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popacrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
pats 17
panthers 6

close game, pats take it in the 2nd half. panthers wont touch the end zone.

your mvp? tom brady. obvious choice, but its obvious cuz it will be him.

in the process with the pats winning, i will be champion of the playoff pool too.

yes, me.

20-17 panthers... mvp stephen davis

with a very close second place to the man... the myth... the legend... wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

the he hate me... rod smart...

hateme_jersey.jpg

please just let the panthers win, i cant stand brady and friends

Like most SuperBowls, this one's gonna get out of hand. Pats will stuff Stephen Davis, forcing Jake Delhome to pass far more than John Fox would like, resulting in some turnovers, bad field position and a snowball effect...

Pats 37
Panthers 7

how i love pats fans who say the panthers will be run over because the panthers have a young, unproven quarterback who wasn't even supposed to be the starter before the season...
0919jake.jpg

inexperienced guys like that obviously can't win super bowls...
a_tomceleb_i.jpg

especially over guys who've been there and won before...
r_warner_i.jpg

yep... those upstart teams that are big underdogs just don't have a chance these days...
204kick.jpg

:wink:

Last edited:
flight 1519 out of washington d.c. to houston has been canceled by continental airlines after not recieving clearance from the office of homeland security to fly...

government officials say that the super bowl is not a target, but i don't quite buy that...

let's just hope it turns out to be nothing and everything stays safe

way to go out on a limb...

if rod smart would have brought back the final kickoff, i woulda been sittin' pretty...

now if we're goin' by the spread, i'd have to declare myself the winner for being the only person who didn't think the pats would cover... great great game by delhomme... i still think it's a shame that the balance of the game baisicly shifted the pats way on a screwed up kickoff and that the game didn't go to overtime... but hey, it happened... carolina's vaunted defense still could've held the pats from advancing into field goal range and didn't, and vinatieri hit a looong kick to win it. dems the breaks i guess

i know, im a crazy bastard, arent i?

carolina had their big chance IMO, on the 3rd down play in that last series, and after the offensive interference call. after the interference call, they had their mo.

im the only one i think that wasnt impressed with delhomme. sure, he threw 300 yards, but he completed 14 passes. thats it. 125 yards came on two of those passes, not to take anything away from the yardage total, but, i dont think he was as good as his yardage total indicated.

imo, tom brady and the pats dictated the game, the panthers and delhomme did not. i just wasnt impressed with delhomme

Back
Top Bottom