Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows - CSGW Thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt you're still here two hours later, Cassie...? :lol: A new avatar again?!

:wave: I am, because I have no life. :happy: :lol:

Yep, got bored with the last one again...I've cut down to weekly or so! :lol:

Ditto to having no life :happy: :hi5:

I liked the last one, and I really like this one... a bit film noir :up: Up to much this fine day of rest?!

Ditto to having no life :happy: :hi5:

I liked the last one, and I really like this one... a bit film noir :up: Up to much this fine day of rest?!

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one...

I did like the last one a lot, then I saw this one and was smitten. Had to change it. :lol: Nope, not a whole lot here. My grandparents came to visit, and I was a bit grumpy with them. I've had sort of a frustrating week, and I feel bad about it now, but whatever, I'm not going to stress over it anymore. :)

How about you, anything exciting?

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one...

I did like the last one a lot, then I saw this one and was smitten. Had to change it. :lol: Nope, not a whole lot here. My grandparents came to visit, and I was a bit grumpy with them. I've had sort of a frustrating week, and I feel bad about it now, but whatever, I'm not going to stress over it anymore. :)

How about you, anything exciting?

Keep this one for a while at least! It's a winner! :lol:

Grandparents can be kind of frustrating... sounds like quite a busy week, anyway :up: Are you back at college now?

Nah nothing exciting here. Had a bit of a fallout with a friend (which takes my friend count down to about 3 now :lol: ) but that's been a long time coming really.

Okay, I guess. How are you? :)

Seeing as I just ate a couple brownies, better. :D

Keep this one for a while at least! It's a winner! :lol:

Grandparents can be kind of frustrating... sounds like quite a busy week, anyway :up: Are you back at college now?

Nah nothing exciting here. Had a bit of a fallout with a friend (which takes my friend count down to about 3 now :lol: ) but that's been a long time coming really.

:lol: I'll try...a new episode comes out on Thursday, so I'll have to change it to one from that episode...

Nope, not back yet. Less than a week, thank goodness. :lol: I'm reaching the breaking point with my family/home time...a month, that's about it.

:down: That's too bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom