Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows - CSGW Thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We plan on going early so we don't miss anyone and get a good spot for celeb spotting :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Jennifer Lopez, Johnny Depp, Kate Winslet, Brad and Angelina, etc etc.

I think the over cheerful thread title has caused this thread to be completely dead :down:

:lol:

How has your day/evening/night been?

I had to cancel going to a Korean BBQ thing with my friends because I'm still sick and it's ridiculously cold outside. :grumpy:

That sucks! I hope you're feeling better asap dude :up: ... I doubt your missing much though - a BBQ in the snow?!

My day/evening/night has been quite dull really... my friends are all away at the moment :| Damn them :madwife:

:lol: It's not a BBQ outside, it's just a restaurant that sells Korean BBQ style food.

Aw that sucks. I usually find that whenever I do want to see/talk to people no one's ever around; but when I'm in my total anti-social mood it seems like everyone wants to hang out or talk.

It makes no sense.

Aww I hope you feel better, that's always so annoying. :slant:

I'm still a little sick but definitely getting better, and I'm going to go off into my nerd hole soon to catch up on all the homework I've fallen behind in because of this cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom