Sunset Rubdown - Random Spirit Lover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kakvox

Refugee
Don't know if anyone has already posted apropos this album, but...

I love it. Spencer Krug (also of Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, and Frog Eyes) is one the the most talented muscians out there at the moment. His albums are densely constructed, but very rewarding. :up:

Just started listening to this one again in the last week or so. Some AMAZING stuff on here - "The Mending of the Gown," "Up on Your Leopard," "Winged/Wicked Things," and "The Taming of the Hands..." especially. Just absolutely brilliant.

The guy is a genius, straight up. Still waiting for another Wolf Parade album. :drool:

love spencer's stuff in wolf parade, but not really a fan of this. i actually much prefer handsome furs, the side project from dan (the 'other guy' in wolf parade)

I've only listened to the first 3 or 4 songs so far, I remember really liking the first one. I need to listen to the whole thing soon.

Can't stand it, minus "The Courtesan Has Sung," which I only like because it steals Danny Elfman's theme from Edward Scissorhands and doesn't even bother partially mixing it up. I've never been able to get into Spencer Krug's endless hoo-ha...I should probably stop spending money on it, no?

Back
Top Bottom