sundries and such: appreciate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pcitures from the other side of the hotel!

frozen tesitcles on a stick

I did not get to meet 78 on my recent trip to BAWston. But I did add ston to the BAW in the snow.

:wave:

I came HERE first...even before "Happy Zoney Day"

WildHoneyAlways said:
Is the mess at MDW going to make your job suck Zoney?

There is a Southwest jet on 55th and Central. And it's going to be there until sometime tomorrow.

:traffic:

:|

Not at all.

I did get a page minutes after it happened from our company. They keep us up on news like this.

Oddly, as it was happening, I was joking with a friend about people who complain about their life being disrupted because their flight is delayed/cancelled due to weather. DUH!

AND...for all of those who fear flying...only one person (so far) has been killed...and they were IN A CAR!

:p

^Thanks Zoney. I hate flying and have to fly next week.....after the marshalls shooting that guy who yelled he had a bomb in his bag the other day I gifured oh great, sit back and watch several air-related accidents happen just in time for me to fly! Ugh!! :lol:

Lightning stirkes planes a lot.

Planes are made to absorb lightning. It is a bit freaky when it happens...but it happens quite often.

One of the planes in our fleet has been hit so many times we call it "Sparky" :cute:

Who the heck turned sundries into a weather thread :madwife:

Where is lowercase? :(

Is M=K gone now :(

JA never posts on weekends :(

Hopefully BLS is doing well :(

Hi 78 :(

Back
Top Bottom