sundries and such: appreciate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

Remembering standing out in that on Sunday is making me cold again. :crack:

[/threadcrash]

omg, if I had testicles, they would have frozen solid and fallen right off on the sidewalk :crack:

Bono's American Wife said:
YES! It was that cold! :scream:

It really was. :yikes:

Luckily I was only out there for an hour on Sunday morning since I got there at 7 and left with my wristband around 8:30. I can't imagine camping out in that. :crack:

where do you live, dayglo?

:happy:

lmao char, that thing you said about freezing solid...it was so wonderfully descriptive that i think i actually heard the thuds.

bonosgirl84 said:

lmao char, that thing you said about freezing solid...it was so wonderfully descriptive that i think i actually heard the thuds.

I hear it as more of a "ping" type of sound :giggle:

well, whatever it sounded like, i'm just glad i'm not the only one around here who heard testicles today!

if a testicle falls in BAWston, and no one is around to hear it,

does it make a sound?????

No one would EVER guess

There was an article in the paper the other day about a 20 year old girl living in the dorm of a local college. She was born without arms, and they talk a little about her typical day. She types and writes with her feet (she is left-footed), steers with her left foot and uses the pedals with her right foot. In the article they talk about her sitting in class, unwrapping a mint with her toes and popping it in her mouth (ick!). She has a boyfriend and wants to have kids someday.

So here is what is keeping me awake - all those little things you do in a day, how does she do it?

1.Seriously, like going to the bathroom - does she just not wipe or can she actually do that with her feet?
2.When she goes shopping, does she have to have someone help her load up her car every time? Some things at the store I'm sure she could get off of a shelf with her mouth - but what about something like a gallon of milk?
3.How does she wash her hair? Can she shave?
4.If she has kids, how do you pick them up, carry them? Could she change a diaper with her feet? I don't even wanna think about using her mouth :yuck:

She has never had arms so it's all she's ever known - I'm just intrigued (or morbidly curious) :reject:

Back
Top Bottom