sundries and such: appreciate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MK totally rocks :dance: Hooray for Gloria! :happy: Booo for Instant Karma :mad: And boo for stupid slow security people so that even though we were 88 and 89 we were not on the rail :sad: And not in the ellipse :( But Bono caught my air kiss during Stuck In a Moment :cute: - like seriously caught it with his left hand and put it over his heart :combust:

And I don't know how we made it back alive to MI on almost no sleep for 2 days, but Lies and I did it! Yay for working a full shift today too! :|

WHA is so sweet, she and Nurse Chrissi are the bestest for sharing their shower facilities with us! :hug:

Show was lots of fun. I didn't get to see MK though. :(
I couldn't believe our group got in the ellipse.
I also couldn't believe that Lies showered and was back in line before bls. :lol: (who got up to our room like a half hour after bls :wink:)

Security was really slow on the fanclub side. :angry:

I warned you I was slow :reject:

And MK was there for all of 2 minutes, she was on her lunchbreak and couldn't stay but I should have twisted her arm to come say hi to you, sorry :(

We ended up taking a 1.5 hour power-nap at a rest stop on the way home last night, I am a zombie at work right now :crack:

anywordfromMK?

I just drove home from the airport. Our last flight that came in became an airplane flavored popsicle within minutes of landing. :yikes:

Glad to see WHA, BLS and LivLuv had a good time and made it home safely in this loverly weather.

bonosgirl84 said:
MK IS IN THE ELLIPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!! the elliptical thoughts worked! AND i exercised on the elliptical machine too. ;)

seriously, that's awesome!

the deal is, she wasn't originally scanned in.

apparently a guy from ETS found her and gave her a wristband.

i had a feeling this morning that she'd get in there somehow!!!!

it must have been her postive energy that got her in :love:

i hope we still get that journal entry though

WildHoneyAlways said:
I don't know where mk was/is. :(

Zoney lets talk soon. It's been forever!

Yes!

My computer has been sucking some big ass! Yahoo chat has given it the fits I think. :mad:

This post alone has taken forever.

Hopefully you see this post and don't have me on ignore. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom