Sunday Bloody Sunday Cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Play the popmart sarajevo show for them.
The same exact song is there, and Edge is singing.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Play the popmart sarajevo show for them.
The same exact song is there, and Edge is singing.

I would, but she doesn't have the song anymore to compare, and I don't have Popmart Sarajevo.
frown.gif
It's not a big deal, just frustrating.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Nevermind. All is well. Edge is getting his much-deserved credit. Yay!
smile.gif

------------------
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

You can also search Billy Corgan Sunday Bloody Sunday, download that and show them. It is the very same song also.

Im sure theres probably a Stipe one floating around soemwhere too.

Okay. I know this is The Edge, and YOU know this is Edge, but is there any official statement I can point people to to convince them that Radiohead didn't do a SBS cover? Someone told me that their friend who knows everything about Radiohead sent them an mp3 of RH covering SBS, and I'm trying to convince them that it isn't Radiohead.

------------------

There was just a thread somewhere else about people thinking this was a Sublime cover. Too funny.

Mr. The Edge does not sound like Thom Yorke. If the person you're trying to convince can not distinguish between their vocies, they're not worth your time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom