Sunburst Finish brought to you by The Communist Sun Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Irishtown; it's like 5 minutes from Ringsend (Think the end of the Gloria video) which is just over the bridge from the docks area and then you're there basically. I have an aunt who lives a minute from it too :wink:

:up: I was a fan of that end of Dublin, if I was going to move to Dublin I'd rather live somewhere near the Docks.

What kind of car should one get as one's first car? :hmm:

I need opinions/ideas people :)

Don't get one :wink:

What with the rising costs of petrol, climate issues, parking charges... us public transport users and terribly in vogue.

You want to live near Pearse Street Or Ringsend? Emma are you a Chav?

:lol: I think I'd fit in with the Chav's more so than the DICKHEAD toff's I live with in Shropshire :down: Tory Bastards :madwife:

(do excuse the profanity laden post, but raw nerve people! raw nerve!)

You want to live near Pearse Street Or Ringsend? Emma are you a Chav?

I use pubic transport now :crazy: The buses here in LA are so crowded, sometimes I have to stand.

I always have to stand on the buses! But I don't mind, I like being able to just jump on a bus and go wherever I like without worrying about parking and stuff. Freedooom!

:lol: I think I'd fit in with the Chav's more so than the DICKHEAD toff's I live with in Shropshire :down: Tory Bastards :madwife:

(do excuse the profanity laden post, but raw nerve people! raw nerve!)

Move to Sandymount, you can be with the D4s! :hyper: They were Ugg boots with mini skirts in summer and are orange!

I always have to stand on the buses! But I don't mind, I like being able to just jump on a bus and go wherever I like without worrying about parking and stuff. Freedooom!
Standing on buses isn't bad, you're right

The Public Transport route I take is awful but if I feel like a five mile walk it's nice :drool:

:lol: You just used so many terms I am unfamiliar with.

:lol: Toff means a super idiot rich person (a snob, basically) and a 'tory' is a conservative voter.

Move to Sandymount, you can be with the D4s! :hyper: They were Ugg boots with mini skirts in summer and are orange!

I'm already an orange, ugg boot wearing D4(?) :hyper: I'd fit in like you wouldn't believe!

A horse is actually not a bad idea :drool:

Horse... or pony?

e7e3jb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom