Summer-Time dare. Post a pic of you in..your

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with Basstrap, Sicy. She's a cutie....and A LAWYER!?!?! I hope she one of those socially conscience types, as opposed to those bloodsucking, lechy lawyers. ;)

However, you looked simply maaaaa-va-lous in that teeny-weeny blue bikini. Vaaaaaaarrrryyyyy niiiiicccceeee (LOL).

I just wanted to say that....ciao

She is a really nice girl. Not your typical lawyer at all. :)

Thank's for the compliment.

I found another one.. Cleasai will like it most likely :sexywink:

3376%3B35923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232339%3A73%3A554ot1lsi

Sicy said:
She is a really nice girl. Not your typical lawyer at all. :)

Thank's for the compliment.

I found another one.. Cleasai will like it most likely :sexywink:

3376%3B35923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232339%3A73%3A554ot1lsi

everytime i see a pic of Sicy's cousin I think.."wow Pro Bono".. -(for the good)..:wink::angry:
and realize there is a God in heaven.

diamond
:dance:

I haven't seen that one of you. You''re like a magician, you keep pulling pictures out of thin air. :)

sorry have to respond

I am never surprised by the people on this board...although I wish I was at times.

I havent been around since I posted that picture in this thread...and I see it has captivated the minds of everyone around. And I just have to say this.

I certainly did not post that picture to offend anyone on this board in a personal manner and anyone who has taken the time to get to know me would know that about me. Quite honestly and frankly, as I posted along with the picture, someone had literally sent me that pic in an email and this thread popped into my head. But I certainly did not mean to belittle or insult anyone by it. I also did not spur on any comments that were made.

Why is it that some people on this board can be as crass and as repulsive as the get go, but I post a light-hearted message and it explodes into a personal condemnation of people...at least it reminds me of why I dont spend alot of time around here anymore...because people tend to isolate one another. Anyway I apologize for lowering this thread by posting the picture in the first place..I never meant anything by it.

But hey, if nothing else, it showed me that nothing really changes around here. Ill see you guys around....You should all be kind to each other...and extend hands to one another...and look out the window everyday and smile at the beautiful days that are before you....cheers...take care

She wanted to know who that irritating fellow that always posts angry faces was, and why is he such a dork :wave:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
If I gave Sicy and diamond a gun, I wonder who would draw and shoot and miss first. :D

i dont think sicy would miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom