Summer-Time dare. Post a pic of you in..your

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:

"I cant look"

337693%3B523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3A779%3C%3B6nu0mrj

:cute: I :heart: that pic of Zoey!

but now I'm gonna have nightmares cuz I saw that pic that guaca posted :yuck: :no:

Sicy,
quite seriously can you do me yet another favour.?
Please delete my post in this thread.
I am quite nauseated and offended, that a picture of my mother, who I love very much, is followed by such a disgusting photograph.
I have no problem with hirsute ppl, it is a tough old world, but I am once again, taken aback by the placement of my contribution to this site.
if you have the slightest respect for me, which at this stage I am seriously beginning to doubt, you will understand my feelings.
I should have known better to once again walk into such a tired old game that some ppl around here seem to derive such enjoyment from playing.
thanks, in anticipation of your help with this.

cass said:
Sicy,
quite seriously can you do me yet another favour.?
Please delete my post in this thread.
I am quite nauseated and offended, that a picture of my mother, who I love very much, is followed by such a disgusting photograph.
I have no problem with hirsute ppl, it is a tough old world, but I am once again, taken aback by the placement of my contribution to this site.
if you have the slightest respect for me...
thanks, in anticipation of your help with this.

Cass-
I can see that picture of you w/your mom brings back happy childhood memories:)
I understand where youre coming from and apologize to you as well.
Why some ppl's morbid humor is funny to them and not to others and they take the preogative of posting unrelated pictures of disgsting subject matter and think theyre clever is beyond me.
And then some members encourage the behavior w/responding to the idiotic post.
Cass I understand.
Im w/you.:)

diamond

ps-
11 days ppl:angry:

diamond said:
Why some ppl's morbid humor is funny to them and not to others and they take the preogative of posting unrelated pictures of disgsting subject matter and think theyre clever is beyond me.
umm, right

Salome-
When did I ever post 'disgustingly offensive' pictures in other ppl's threads?

I also request that you take sown the offensive picture as it has no place here.

thank u-

diamond

Last edited:
diamond said:

And then some members encourage the behavior w/responding to the idiotic post.

Um yeah, I guess posts about waxing your ass and your hemmorhoid surgery are more tasteful.

cass said:
if you have the slightest respect for me, which at this stage I am seriously beginning to doubt.

Huh? I dont understand.. what did I ever do to you that made you think I have no respect for you? Sending you CDs and conversing with you about my brother over the past 6 months made me think we were friends.

:confused:

Re: I found more

Sicy said:
This is another one from that same beach

3376876723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323399%3A23996ot1lsi

My favorite :applaud: :angry:

hey, sicy, can you hook me up with the one to your left, my right?

I'll be nice

:adam:
I'll dress up as your neice

girls should wear pig-tails more often...pig tails are cute

unfortunate name though, no getting round that

should be like....fox ears....willow wisps....

or
hog ends

"
"-statement.

A-no, they werent:angry:

Statement- "
"

A-Making idoitic threads for a few to chuckle at is one thing,
posting graphically offensive pictures is another, young lady:angry:

Statement-"
"

A Very Large Answer-
there is nothing graphacially offensive about the leader of the free world who WE should ALL refer to as our "daddy".
"Large Daddy" that is.
pres43.gif

thank u
db3

:wink:;)

Last edited:
Sicy-
Its alright w us fellows if your cousin wants to post more bathing suit pics of herself:angry:

thank u-

diamond
bruno
:wink:

diamond said:

Hes wanting you to proove to all us youre a girl by you postng a pic..:wink:

DB9

There already are pictures of me on here somewhere. I sent them to someone to post for me. They're just pictures of my face though. But you can still tell I'm a girl.

:wink:

thanks again for the CD and the conversation. I hope your brother continues well on his way to recovery.As I said I owe him one.
Thanks salome...I'd forgotten that your are a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom