Summer sure makes men complete plonkers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
I swear to elephant-shite!! MEN ARE A FUK-ING NIGHTMARE DURING SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

FUK!

Comin back from shop, all I got was plonkers tooting their fucking hootin bolloxy horns at me......stupid plonk donks!

Its like.....they HAVE to let u know they're there! THEY HAVE TO HANG OUT THE WINDOW AND SHOUT DUMB TINGS TO U!!!!!

THey just HAVE to say 'Caaaaaaam onnnnnnnnnnnn!'
'You're gorgeous!'
'Ye -haaaaaaaaaaaar'

For fuck sake and cows milk - STOP IT BOYS!
Stop actin like right toddlers!!!!

JUST PLAIN FUCKING STOP IT!!!!!

STOP IT STOP IT S.T.O.P..........I.T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean I DONT see GIRLS doin it!!!!!

SO STOP TRYIN TO GET ATTENTION BY HONKIN URSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK??????????!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

As I was leaving work yesterday walking to my car, a man driving by honked once and just said WOW out of the window.
I have to be honest and say it made me S-M-I-L-E. :)

But I do agree when they get loud and stupid with the honking and yelling it is not a good thing.

mad1 said:
I swear to elephant-shite!! MEN ARE A FUK-ING NIGHTMARE DURING SUMMER!!!!!!!!! [...]

OK??????????!!!!!!!!!!

:eyebrow:

Only men are a nightmare during summer? :lol: ;)

Last edited:
EPandAmerica said:
As I was leaving work yesterday walking to my car, a man driving by honked once and just said WOW out of the window.
Was that "Wow", as in astonishing, or "WOW" as in Opie and Anthony Whip'em Out Wednesday?
Yesterday was Wednesday.

Hewson said:
Was that "Wow", as in astonishing, or "WOW" as in Opie and Anthony Whip'em Out Wednesday?
Yesterday was Wednesday.

Well, I didn't see him whip anything out :silent: so I'm hoping it was as in astonishing.

I had a crappy experience with this last week. I was out on my bike going down a hill pretty fast, consumed with the task at hand, completely focusing and then this asshole drives by with a car full of teenagers. One guys sticks his head out the window and yells at me "how about some of that in my bed!?" Well........ he scared the living daylights out of me because I was concentrating on riding down this hill and so I jumped in a startle and nearly bailed off my bike which could have been one hell of a nasty mess let me tell you. I would have been road pizza thx to that bloody arse. :mad:

Horny men in summertime = disaster. :scream:

For me, there's a right way and a completely DISGUSTING, wrong way to give someone a compliment.

Yelling offensive, sexual things out a car window or on a street=:tsk: :down: :barf:

I once had a guy-complete stranger-just come up to me and say 'you're beautiful'. And it was the way he did it-not in any 'come on' or offensive way. I was utterly speechless, especially since nothing like that had ever happened to me before.

It is very scary for a woman to have the offensive kind of incidents, and it's obvious why, so I don't know why some guys would do it.:slant:

I wonder if any GUYS have ever experienced this type of thing..

Gina Marie said:
For me, there's a right way and a completely DISGUSTING, wrong way to give someone a compliment.

Yelling offensive, sexual things out a car window or on a street=:tsk: :down: :barf:

:yes:

You are right! I would hate that too.

Guys should really try to think with the right head, if a woman was going to take notice, theyd do it with or without your antics... therefore, why piss them off? really...

I think every SITUATION has to be measured and guaged accurately by the initiating party.
Like GinaM who Ive never met doesnt want a guy coming up and slobbering on her.:cool:
Maddie only wants certain menfolk to yell for her at certain times..but not an overabundance..at once.;)
Maddie and EP I would encourage you both to stay away from construction sites where sweaty men are working..;)
And Angel PLEASE for the SAFETY of ALL OF US men drivers..DO NOT WEAR short-shorts while riding your bicycle..:huh:

Thank you

DB9
:lol:

Last edited:
diamond said:
And Angel PLEASE for the SAFETY of ALL OF US men drivers..DO NOT WEAR short-shorts while riding your bicycle..:huh:

I'll let that one slide 'cause it's yer Bday!

Angel said:

I'll let that one slide 'cause it's yer Bday!

To the fellers-
Ive seen this beauty in real life:yes:
Let it be understood, that, uh, er, her booty could cause the holiest of men to take their eyes off the road and er cause a little car crash;) I promised.
Ok thats it.
Im done w/this.
Diamond
:lol::cool:

EPandAmerica said:

Well, I didn't see him whip anything out :silent: so I'm hoping it was as in astonishing.
He's not supposed to whip anything out, you are according to this "custom". ;)
But I'm sure he meant astonishing.

334%3A254723232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2326%3D954%3D%3B%3A%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C3539%3A39ot1lsi
'Caaaaaaam onnnnnnnnnnnn!'
'You're gorgeous!'
'Ye -haaaaaaaaaaaar'

maddie is beyoooouuutiful. i'll bet boys fall all over themselves all the time when she walks by. :macdevil:

I'm putting myself in the reject box!

Screaming Flower said:
maddie is beyoooouuutiful. i'll bet boys fall all over themselves all the time when she walks by. :macdevil:

I bet you have this problem too!

When women see me - anger comes over them and they direct their car (or bus in Flower's case) towards me.

mad1 said:
I swear to elephant-shite!! MEN ARE A FUK-ING NIGHTMARE DURING SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

FUK!

Comin back from shop, all I got was plonkers tooting their fucking hootin bolloxy horns at me......stupid plonk donks!

Its like.....they HAVE to let u know they're there! THEY HAVE TO HANG OUT THE WINDOW AND SHOUT DUMB TINGS TO U!!!!!

THey just HAVE to say 'Caaaaaaam onnnnnnnnnnnn!'
'You're gorgeous!'
'Ye -haaaaaaaaaaaar'

For fuck sake and cows milk - STOP IT BOYS!
Stop actin like right toddlers!!!!

JUST PLAIN FUCKING STOP IT!!!!!

OK??????????!!!!!!!!!!

I have some problems with my dictionary !!!!!! :D

LOL, maddie! I feel your pain. As I'm sure any girl who's lived in a college town will attest, horny college guys will take any opportunity to yell at girls walking down the street. I don't know what they're trying to prove by acting like idiots, but I'm sure that they don't get many girls that way!

Grrr I wish MEN were the problem! I am in marching band and I was helping my band director out and went with 2 friends to the middle school to get some uniforms and playing outside were these little boys..like 8 or 9 and they yelled "show us your titties!" I was like "what?!" I was ready to go over there and whoop some manners into them! who raises these heathens?? :mad:

mad1 if I saw you on the street I would probably have to check out your package since we can't really see it in that picture too bad yes but I would do that in the spring winter or autumn I'm really into looking at all kinds of things that this censory center in my brain says is nice for my complexion meaning a glowing smile and what's wrong with that? i wouldn't make a comment or anything because I wouldn't want to make you or any person uncomfortable and I would try not to stare too much or anything but i just have to look and then I feel a lot better and no harm done :)

ugh.......i hate that too.......a few weeks ago i was at the gas station and this random guy who had to be almost 30 asks me how tall i am.....(not a good ice breaker for me...:mad: )...then he asked me what my name was....my first instinct was "jailbait" but instead i lied and said "carrie"....then he pulled a "how YOU doing?" ala joey (from friends).....i laughed outloud at him and got in the car and drove away.......loser

i hate the looks while i'm driving from the cars next to me....i seriously laugh at them....it's a great come back :sexywink:

Yes, I also find it very rude. I don't mind if the guys are behaved and say something nice like "You're beautiful", but when they scream "Take off your clothes !!!" while driving down the street, it really bugs me. I usually give them the finger.

Naya said:
. I usually give them the finger.

I usually give them two...

wht is the biggest fuk-off are lorry-drivers, they drive up from behind and enjoy honkin their big mofo horns while u jump outta yer skin!!!!! :mad:

When I give guys two fingers they go all 'Oooooooohhhhhooooohhhhhhhhhhhh' ( u know like 'eeeeeeeeewwwweeeeeewwwwwwww') with a fuking raise in the middle of sayin it like.....'look at u missy!'

Im like 'fuk away off and give my head peace'

Not being a head-turner, I don't have this problem here in the States, but when I lived in Indonesia and was the single tall white woman, the catcalls and harrassment got to be soooo awful. Guys would yell out all kinds of crap, sometimes just repeating stuff they'd heard on American movies or TV, and apparently figured that all American women are sluts because they seem to be so on Baywatch. :mad: I found that wearing sunglasses and completely ignoring them was a good tactic...they seemed to find it more amusing if I reacted and showed anger or frustration.

Back
Top Bottom