Summer Night Loving - We’re the Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
babydollpic2new.jpg

:cute:

:lol: So true...

Really? I've never stressed out too much about my size actually - us terribly boring in the middle people maybe don't so much, we just worry about weight and things instead :lol: ... :sad:

Agreed. I wish I had hair like that. :yes:

Dani your hair is gorgeous too and don't you DARE forget it :drool: And not just your hair either :up: (No, that's not meant to be read in any sort of rude way!)

Really? I've never stressed out too much about my size actually - us terribly boring in the middle people maybe don't so much, we just worry about weight and things instead :lol: ... :sad:

Dani your hair is gorgeous too and don't you DARE forget it :drool: And not just your hair either :up: (No, that's not meant to be read in any sort of rude way!)

:lol: You're the crazy one, my hair is such a mess.

I never really did either, but I know lots of women that do stress over their size.

Dani this picture here -
Login | Facebook
is ABSOLUTELY stunning, I'll swap my irritating pale-ness for your gorgeous skin anyday :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom