Summer Night Loving - We’re the Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw god my mom just went off on one of her "you should exercise" speeches. :grumpy:

Exercise, in my opinion, is for losers. Who the hell wants to exercise when you can sit around and EAT?! :huh:

Exercise, in my opinion, is for losers. Who the hell wants to exercise when you can sit around and EAT?! :huh:

:lol: I love you Emma, that's exactly how I feel, and it's exactly what I'm doing. Although for someone who freaks out about their weight so much I should love exercising.

:lol: I love you Emma, that's exactly how I feel, and it's exactly what I'm doing. Although for someone who freaks out about their weight so much I should love exercising.

Haha I'm exactly the same, I'm always moaning about my weight and thinking, "I should exercise." But at the end of the day I just don't care and would rather stuff my face with chocolate and things... sooner emancipated than emaciated :D :hi5:

Haha I'm exactly the same, I'm always moaning about my weight and thinking, "I should exercise." But at the end of the day I just don't care and would rather stuff my face with chocolate and things... sooner emancipated than emaciated :D :hi5:

Just as my mother was giving me the speech I was indulging in a delicious piece of dark chocolate. :drool:

In other news, Boyfriend should be home soon! :hyper:

Guess who's gonna be the most popular person if this is true :lol:

Looks like it turned out to be a beautiful day for Bono yesterday at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium as he watched Arsenal defeat Manchester United 2-1. The rock star recently added to the speculation that U2 were planning to play the Emirates next year when he outbid Sir Philip Green and paid £21,000 to secure a box at the stadium in a charity auction.
Bono looked pleased with the result and since the pundits harsly wrote off Arsenal’s chances of winning the Premiership this season,securing all three points against United has put them back in contention.Guess we’ll be seeing a lot more of Bono at the Emirates in the future

Guess who's gonna be the most popular person if this is true :lol:

I'm so suprised Bono is an Arsenal fan, it's just so... random :D But hurrah for Wild, you're on the winning team :wink:

Just as my mother was giving me the speech I was indulging in a delicious piece of dark chocolate. :drool:

In other news, Boyfriend should be home soon! :hyper:

Dark chocolate?! Oh no, it's not sweet enough for me :wink:

I so hope he is but i have no proof ,if he attends the next game i'll believe it :lol:

Boxes start at £65,000 so maybe he only got it for a game :shrug:

Good grief, that's probably about the same price as my HOUSE :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom