Summer Night Loving - We’re the Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I can still taste the coffee in it. I love the smell, but I don't like the bitterness of it, and even in those drinks, there's a hint of it.

I do love chocolate though. :drool:

Okay at least you like the smell, John doesn't even like the smell! My parents are super intense coffee drinking Colombians and their reaction was priceless when John told them he doesn't like coffee. :lol:

Chocolate. :drool:

Okay at least you like the smell, John doesn't even like the smell! My parents are super intense coffee drinking Colombians and their reaction was priceless when John told them he doesn't like coffee. :lol:

Chocolate. :drool:

:lol: I bet! I experienced the same thing when I went to Costa Rica...people couldn't believe it.

:hmm: What's everyone's favorite dishes?

I couldn't pick one. I love all kinds of pasta. I LOVE Thai food. Chinese food. Japanese food. Colombian food. Greek Food....food from all over basically.
Rice.
Pizza.
Seafood.
:drool:

I couldn't pick one. I love all kinds of pasta. I LOVE Thai food. Chinese food. Japanese food. Colombian food. Greek Food....food from all over basically.
Rice.
Pizza.
Seafood.
:drool:

My gosh, you've mentioned my fave stuff! :lol: I love tasty, REAL food. Ramen noodles are NOT real food, it's annoying when people think that. Thai food is yum, especially Thai chicken curry with coconut sauce :drool:

I love pasta too.. and seafood :drool: Fish, shrimp, calamari, lobster, scallops, :drool: Spicy food is right up my street! :D

My gosh, you've mentioned my fave stuff! :lol: I love tasty, REAL food. Ramen noodles are NOT real food, it's annoying when people think that. Thai food is yum, especially Thai chicken curry with coconut sauce :drool:

I love pasta too.. and seafood :drool: Fish, shrimp, calamari, lobster, scallops, :drool: Spicy food is right up my street! :D

I'm actually kind of a wimp for spicy food, even though I like Thai food so much. :reject:

Do you like Indian food, Dani? That's my native cuisine :lol:

My knowledge of Indian food is so limited, which is weird because I have so many Indian friends, neighbours, and I live in Toronto. I do love samosas though, I was just telling my parents earlier that they should go buy some for me. :lol: What's your favourite Indian dish?

My knowledge of Indian food is so limited, which is weird because I have so many Indian friends, neighbours, and I live in Toronto. I do love samosas though, I was just telling my parents earlier that they should go buy some for me. :lol: What's your favourite Indian dish?

There are tons of Indians in Toronto huh? Wow, we're everywhere :tsk:

Let's see my fave dish would be: rice and spicy chicken or seafood curry, especially when it's made with the coconut sauce. Add raita and pickles and that's an awesome meal... with a side of lassi to drink :drool: For me, the spicier the better :drool:

There are tons of Indians in Toronto huh? Wow, we're everywhere :tsk:

Let's see my fave dish would be: rice and spicy chicken or seafood curry, especially when it's made with the coconut sauce. Add raita and pickles and that's an awesome meal... with a side of lassi to drink :drool: For me, the spicier the better :drool:

:lol: Yeah you guys really are everywhere.

Oh that sounds so good...anything with coconut sauce :drool:. What's lassi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom