Summer Movies - What Are You Looking Forward To?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Summer movies are always big blockbusters peppered in between with so-called sleeper hits.. This summer it looks to be no different!

Here's a starting list of upcoming movies:

Legally Blonde 2
Matrix Reloaded
Down With Love (McGregor & Zellweger)
Bad Boys 2
Bruce Almighty (Carrey & Aniston)
X2
Seabiscuit (Maguire as jockey)
Charlie's Angels 2
Terminator 3
The Hulk

Hmm...lets see...ooo...I'll most likely go and see Down With Love because I LOVE :love: :heart: Ewan McGregor:drool: :drool:

I know i'll be dragged to see the new Matrix movie...so I guess I better try and sit through the whole first one...I kinda feel asleep the first time I tried watching it and missed more than half th emovie...hehe ;)

Lori:eeklaugh:

oooh: from eonline.com...

BIG PICTURE: The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions to be released as IMAX features this spring and fall when the sequel movies hit theaters.

You can call me a dumb blonde all you want to, but I'm looking forward to Legally Blonde 2 (isn't it called Red Blue and Blonde or something like that?). I love a good chick flick. :wink:

You know me ..waiting till it's out on video.
The nice video store owner gave me a birthday voucher, so I chose vanilla Sky to watch this week.
I am really really looking forward to Gangs of New York being available on video. Hurry up.
I have only heard Hands That Built America as the live performance at the Academy Awards. Yesterday my sweet friends put on a lunch for me ( they are too good to me) The lady that owns the house had bought The 90- Best of( I still don't have it) The girls were chatting ten to the dozen ( as usual) I'm sitting back listening ( as usual) and I was thinking "electrical storm " is a very very beautiful song, listen to that voice. And I hid a tear as I listened to Hands That Built America.A perfect setting for a first listen. It was nice. Kind of movie related.
Matrix would be good to see on the big screen. I really like Keanu, his laid back and at the same time disturbed style.
I hope to see Ned Kelly at the theatre...probably won't.:)

T3 and X2 look interesting........Matrix......not sure what other ones i may wanna see!

just saw the good thief though...although only for the soundtrack....not the best but it was ok.

HelloAngel said:

Legally Blonde 2
Matrix Reloaded
Down With Love (McGregor & Zellweger)
Bruce Almighty (Carrey & Aniston)
X2
Charlie's Angels 2
The Hulk

.. and A Mighty Wind. I love movies.. this summer looks very promising. :yes:

I REALLY wanna see down with love! ewan (along with elijah wood) is my favorite actor. I downloaded the trailer (and watched it too many times to be healthy!) I don't like many movies..but this one looks great!

07.jpg

AdamsMango said:
I REALLY wanna see down with love! ewan (along with elijah wood) is my favorite actor. I downloaded the trailer (and watched it too many times to be healthy!) I don't like many movies..but this one looks great!

07.jpg

OOO...I LOVE EWAN!!! :drool::heart: ....hehe ;) I'll have to go check out the trailer! I was in England when Episode I of Star Wars came out and I saw him at the Premier....I almost died...hehe...I wish I could have been closer to him! I'm as obsessed with him as I am with U2... :lmao:

Lori:mac:

I almost never go to the movies but I HAVE to see Seabiscuit. I read the book last year and it was sooooo good. Plus, my trainer's colt was supposed to play baby Seabiscuit but his mother didn't look enough like the Biscuit's :shrug:

DOWN WITH LOVE!!!!!!!!! I've been looking forward to it since last December. I will *definately* be one of the first people in line to see this movie on May 16th.

I :heart: Ewan McGregor, especially his singing voice... and in this movie? He and Renee SING together!!! :eek:

Queen Bee said:
DOWN WITH LOVE!!!!!!!!! I've been looking forward to it since last December. I will *definately* be one of the first people in line to see this movie on May 16th.

I :heart: Ewan McGregor, especially his singing voice... and in this movie? He and Renee SING together!!! :eek:

WOW now I really have to see this movie!!! I :heart: EWAN SOOOO MUCH... :lmao: I love when he sings too! I watched Moulin Rouge a million times...hehe ;)

Lori :mac:

not really any of them, but i'll probably go see the matrix stuff.

what i'm really waiting for is for gangs of ny to come out on dvd

Bulletproof Monk
X2
Identity
The Matrix Reloaded
The Hulk
Pirates Of The Carribean
Bad Boys 2
Bruce Almighty

Back
Top Bottom