Summer Days (and Summer Nights!!) with The Communist Sun God Worshippers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you guys know, I've already been shat on by a seagull (more than once)... your seagulls can't possibly get me any better than one did after the second Melb. Vertigo show in '06... right in the eye from 50 feet up... :lol:

Just so you guys know, I've already been shat on by a seagull (more than once)... your seagulls can't possibly get me any better than one did after the second Melb. Vertigo show in '06... right in the eye from 50 feet up... :lol:

:lol: aaaw :hug:

Sounds sucktastic :hug:

:lmao:

That'll teach you to look up

Welcome home by the way :wave:

Ta :D Is it bad to want another holiday already??

I wasn't even looking up! I was talking to a friend, and suddenly SPLAT... big gritty seagull poop, right behind my bloody glasses... it was truly superior marksmanship.

I laughed about it later.

Well, I was laughing about it on the way to the toilet to wash my eye out... Even that couldn't get me down after a U2 show. :wink:

Ta :D Is it bad to want another holiday already??

I wasn't even looking up! I was talking to a friend, and suddenly SPLAT... big gritty seagull poop, right behind my bloody glasses... it was truly superior marksmanship.

I laughed about it later.

Well, I was laughing about it on the way to the toilet to wash my eye out... Even that couldn't get me down after a U2 show. :wink:

wow that is markmanship :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom