Sumgayit, Azerbaijan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stay well clear of Ebay :uhoh:

How's the belly dancing going??

going quite well, im going to be doing 2 classes a week starting monday and i am trying to choreograph a routine that involves my snake. also looking at burlesque lessons.. need to lose more weight first, but that is going well too at the moment for some reason. warmer weather has got me off my arse and motivated again which is good. enjoying buying new clothes that fit yay.

I doubt Ax would be doing that :lol:

Clearly somebody doesn't know me that well! Hell, I'm wearing an All Blacks shirt right now.

But in actual fact, I'd gone to watch Spicks & Specks since Interference was pretty dead.

:lol: i can't see AX liking AFL

You were here during some AFL finals games that I was following last month. :huh:

I would actually rank AFL in my top five sports to watch.

1. Rugby
2. Cricket
3. Specific car races, e.g. the Bathurst 1000. In fact, really only the Bathurst 1000.
4. AFL
5. Yachting

going quite well, im going to be doing 2 classes a week starting monday and i am trying to choreograph a routine that involves my snake. also looking at burlesque lessons.. need to lose more weight first, but that is going well too at the moment for some reason. warmer weather has got me off my arse and motivated again which is good. enjoying buying new clothes that fit yay.

Ohh Burlesque :flirt:

You have a snake :ohmy:

Well done on losing weight :up:

I really need to start losing some too, i'mlike a whale at the moment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom