Sula is returning tonight!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awwww

heyyyyy!

Wow, hard to believe that I am back in the States after four months. So far I have been able to talk to Lemon Meringue on the phone, hang out with Ali Rose, leave messages for Zoney that haven't been returned ;), and attempt to navigate the city bus system. woohoo! Carless, jobless and practically homeless. :D

Anyways, I am hoping to find some work for the next few weeks...actually I HAVE to, so cross your fingers for me. Then I should be taking a Greyhound bus down to Missouri to see the fam and then flying back to Amsterdam on the night of the 31st to spend a few days with DrTeeth before heading back to Switzerland for another four months.

In the meantime, Twin Cities gang.....we must partay!!!!

if i had more than $50 to my name, my remaining 4 rolls would be developed. however, until i find work, I think they will just have to sit there and taunt me in their state of undevelopedness. :sad: But be assured that they will be posted here as soon as I can get them.

sulawesigirl4 said:
if i had more than $50 to my name, my remaining 4 rolls would be developed. however, until i find work, I think they will just have to sit there and taunt me in their state of undevelopedness. :sad: But be assured that they will be posted here as soon as I can get them.

Hey traveller, have fun back in the US!

*whew* In that case, I still have time to prepare myself for the moment of seeing me on your pics ...

lol. hey U2girlie! :wave: Don't worry, I am sure the photos will turn out just fine and you'll look great. :yes: Btw, send my greetings to your father and mother and also to your brother. I had such a lovely time at your house...very happy memories. :) The pickled mushrooms, the wine, the roasted chestnuts....oh yeah, all very good stuff. Next time I hope I can stay longer, maybe actually learn a few phrases in Slovene. ;)

Back
Top Bottom