Suggestions needed for cool teacher gifts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2valleygirl

Refugee
What do you think teachers most appreciate for gifts? Last year I gave Starbuck cards. But this year I would like to give something else.

Any suggestions?

galasm.jpg

Nothing with "teacher" on it please.
Nothing scented.

Gift cards to:
Barnes & Noble
a local mall with a good jewelry store ( :shifty: )

A genuine, warm note thanking the teacher for her hard work and attention to your child. :D

u2valleygirl said:
What do you think teachers most appreciate for gifts? Last year I gave Starbuck cards. But this year I would like to give something else.

Any suggestions?

Blockbuster GC
I tunes GC (you don't even need and Ipod for that one)
picture frames
christmas ornaments
Basket of apples, or fruit homemade
Candys, fudge, mints :shrug:

My students left me stuff w/ love messages from Bono. I'm a big fan of creative things like that. You can't go wrong with taking a picture of the group of you, and decorating a frame to put it in.

I'm not a teacher but Starbucks or Sephora gift certificates :love:

would you ever get a professor a gift? I don't think I have but I'm thinking about it.

northcascades-swtr.jpg

SH_051806.jpg

northwoods.jpg

wolfshirtMJ11.jpg

The teachers in question will thank you later. They love this stuff!

Just remember the two rules for teachers clothes:

1. All shirts MUST have animals on them.

2. If they don't have animals, it MUST have the word "Teacher".

How else will you identify the person in charge?

Dalton said:

Just remember the two rules for teachers clothes:

1. All shirts MUST have animals on them.

2. If they don't have animals, it MUST have the word "Teacher".

How else will you identify the person in charge?

There is a third option ...

Apples ... a shirt sould have apples. And lots of 'em.

Last edited:
redkat said:
I'm not a teacher but Starbucks or Sephora gift certificates :love:

You could be my student. :drool: :heart:

My mall is getting a Sephora. :combust:

A bookstore gift card is always welcome as well. :yes:

As a side note: my coworkers and I are establishing a "Holiday Sweater" Wednesday rule. I have to go over to my parents' house and raid my mom's closet for a good one. :drool:

yeah i want to get one of my teachers something but don't know exactly what because i'm in high school...so it's not really the same as giving your kid's 3rd grade teacher a gift. or is it? i dunno.

i'm thinking of writing her a note thanking her for being so interesting/challenging blah blah. i know they appreciate that but i might be too embarrassed. :reject:

i guess it'll be a gift card then.

also, is it ok to only get one of your teachers something? :wink:

I'm a senior in high school...teachers I'm very close to, I get them stuff I know they'd like such as music dvd's or something. The one I was extremely close with last year (and still am) for christmas I think I got him a dvd and at the end of the year I got him a gift that was just like a joke between us, and I wrote him a very long card thanking him for everything he's done for me and basically saying how much I appreciate him. :heart: And VG, I don't get for every teacher. :wink: And for example one of my teachers this year goes to Dunkin' Donuts every morning so I'll probably get her a gift card there.

Back
Top Bottom