Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
So far, we've visited...

- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urewera National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Vrbno pod Pradědem
- Unalaska, Alaska
- Sexy Peak, Idaho
- Fucking, Austria
- Wittenoom, Western Australia
- Hell, Michigan
- Centralia, Pennsylvania
- Anus, France
- Vagina and Bug Pinus, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Wetwang, England
- Cunter, Switzerland
- Bastard Township, Ontario
- Useless Loop, Western Australia
- Tea, South Dakota
- Giggleswick, England
- Whakapapa (pronounced "Fuck a Papa"), New Zealand, aka Incest
- Jen's Room, Lamethreadlocation, Geelong
- Twatt, Shetland
- Fingringhoe, Essex
- Blowhard, Victoria
- Orange Free State, South Africa
- Middle Intercourse Island
- Disneyland, Anaheim, California, USA
- Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec
- disqualified
- Boring Lava Field, Oregon
- Morón Air Base, Spain
- Comet 3D/Biela (lost)
- Dildo, Newfoundland
- Haiku Valley, Hawaii
- Hole of Horcum, England
- Cumbum, Tamil Nadu, India
- Hell For Certain, Kentucky
- Devil's Dyke, Sussex, England
- Koolyanobbing, Western Australia
- Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Three Cocks, Wales
- Saddam Hussein Town, Sri Lanka
- Tittybong, Victoria, Australia
- Humptulips, WA

Today, we are visiting the lovely rural area of Sugar Tit. It may be found approximately halfway between the towns of Woodruff and Greer as one travels the present South Carolina State Highway 101. Unfortunately, this is all the information we have for now because whoever edits wikipedia was too lazy to put together an article for it. Yet, of course, they're not too busy to vandalize the article of a recently deceased celebrity. But that's another story.

http://src1.cas.sc.edu/dept2/iss/SCNames/index.php?action=showPage&book=2&volume=14&page=10

Total Posts: 1,035
User Posts
the tourist 333
Axver 230
coolian2 67
Varitek 60
liamcool 55
KhanadaRhodes 47
phillyfan26 46
Alisaura 45
LemonMelon 39
cinnaminson 39
The Sad Punk 29
Screwtape2 24
VintagePunk 8
mysterious_jen 6
RavenBlue 5
*browneyedgirl* 1
phanan 1

Axver said:
All he does is barge in here to talk about baseball and make fun of people. He contributes nothing. I'm glad he's gone and I hope he doesn't come back.
this isn't true. maybe you've missed when he's not acted like this, but i've seen a much different, nicer side of him. i've seen him try to set...i think it was pfan perhaps? up with girls :lol:

coolian2 said:
Axver talks about cricket and makes fun of people.

But so do i :reject:

That's not ALL I talk about, though.

Dalton's purpose here seems to just be to bore or insult people. Thank God he's gone. What a wanker.

KhanadaRhodes said:

this isn't true. maybe you've missed when he's not acted like this, but i've seen a much different, nicer side of him. i've seen him try to set...i think it was pfan perhaps? up with girls :lol:

I think I remember that.

KhanadaRhodes said:

he's great with pfan, and i've had plenty of good talks about my life and sex with him, some on the superthread, some too personal for it.

coolian2 said:
@ Andrew: I don't own a boat but it's fucking wet enough to have needed a boat to commute.

At least we won

Maybe you should go get a towel. :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

That seemed to just be making fun of PFan. Typical Dalton.

KhanadaRhodes said:

Yup, I was there. We called Pfan a wussy little girl and he didn't let us down. :happy:

the tourist said:
I think I remember that.
lol yeah, he tried to see if he could set me up with someone, i told him thanks but no thanks. his intentions were good though, when he played matchmaker with someone (usually pfan) he never seemed like he was trying to be an asshole about it and get them to fall flat on their face. i remember he tried setting him up with someone, and he thought the girl was younger, maybe kafrun? and it turned out she was like in her mid to late 20s. oops! :lol:

hehe see, my memory isn't so bad :wink:

And he was an absolute arsehole to Screwtape too, let's not forget that.

Well, this conversation's deteriorating into "I don't like [insert interferencer]" and "[interferencer] bothers me because of...", etc. So I think I'm going to call it a night, as I had a wonderful day up until about an hour ago.

Axver said:

That seemed to just be making fun of PFan. Typical Dalton.

no, it wasn't, i mean, some of it was jokes (like pfan and me) but some of it is earnest advice, and pfan doesn't feel belittled by it.

Axver said:
And he was an absolute arsehole to Screwtape too, let's not forget that.

Screwy has been an arsehole to quite a few of us though.

I don't want to make it seem as if I'm fawning over Dalton, just trying to be fair is all.

the tourist said:
Well, this conversation's deteriorating into "I don't like [insert interferencer]" and "[interferencer] bothers me because of...", etc. So I think I'm going to call it a night, as I had a wonderful day up until about an hour ago.

Probably well advised.

Night :wave:

LemonMelon said:

Screwy has been an arsehole to quite a few of us though.

True - especially you, which I just don't understand. But Dalton seemed to take pleasure in kicking Screwtape when he was down and leading him on with mock sincerity. That, I thought, was petty and malicious.

the tourist said:
yeah, i agree. glass houses, peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom