Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

OH.

I thought it was a water pipe, as in, the pipes that carry water into people's houses.

:lol: Even I knew that was a bong! I've no fucking idea what you'd do with it or how it works or anything. But apparently I'm not totally clueless!

The Sad Punk said:
Not that I'm worried or anything Ali, but if it was that sort of water pipe, why would it have such funky designs? :hmm:
Well, that was why I asked you if it was functional... :tongue:

It could have been some sort of avante garde sculpture or something...

Ali, it's now especially amusing that you started the Tittybong thread. :wink:

The Sad Punk said:

I know, I should be sentenced to death. :( Perhaps by stoning - where's that pipe?

FEEL THE LAME. :laugh:

Next time you start a thread, it should be Bong Bong, New South Wales.

Axver said:

FEEL THE LAME. :laugh:

Next time you start a thread, it should be Bong Bong, New South Wales.

Next time? More like... the first time!

I wanted to go to Kholat Syakhl, "Mountain of the Dead", where the Dyatlov Pass incident occurred. I bet all this freaky shit would happen.

The Sad Punk said:

Next time? More like... the first time!

I wanted to go to Kholat Syakhl, "Mountain of the Dead", where the Dyatlov Pass incident occurred. I bet all this freaky shit would happen.

Oh, have you never started a thread? I thought you'd done one or two.

And that would be an awesome location.

Alisaura said:

I know what bongs ARE... I just never saw one that looked like that before.

Besides, the word just SOUNDS funny. :giggle:

Excuses, excuses ... :wink:

Not like I can talk, though. I have no fucking clue when it comes to this stuff. Ah, naivety.

Nope, not one. I think I was about to a few times, but you seem to make yours right before I do. :lol: Not that I mind, of course.

I thought you might be opposed to the location because it's name isn't Breastcuntforeskin Lane, but yeah, we should go there sometime.

The Sad Punk said:
Nope, not one. I think I was about to a few times, but you seem to make yours right before I do. :lol: Not that I mind, of course.

I thought you might be opposed to the location because it's name isn't Breastcuntforeskin Lane, but yeah, we should go there sometime.

Bah! You need to make a thread sometime. Don't let me barge in!

And actually, my favourite location out of all of the ones we've visited is Hell For Certain, Kentucky.

LemonMelon said:
- Vagina and Bug Pinus, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia

I only just now noticed Ian added that for Humptulips, and LM clearly missed it when he copied over the list! :laugh:

Actually, Useless Loop, Western Australia may actually be my favourite. That one's brilliant.

Re: Re: Re: Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The Sad Punk said:

Hmm... so, do we keep it?

When I make my next thread, I might move it to another location just to keep him guessing.

I was just wondering when the thread titles changed from weird names where no one's ever been, to rude names in the USA/UK/Australia ... :wink:

I like your thread idea, Bonnie!

Alisaura said:
I was just wondering when the thread titles changed from weird names where no one's ever been, to rude names in the USA/UK/Australia ... :wink:

Actually, Sexy Peak seems to have started that. :lol:

Thanks!

Alisaura said:

Some of the earliest ones were rude - Djibouti, Te Urewera ("the burnt penis"), Lodgepole, Bangalore - but then we had a run of 13 non-rude locations before hitting Sexy Peak and Fucking. The crudest run has got to be Anus --> Vagina --> Wetwang --> Cunter --> Bastard Township.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom