Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

Late August last year... We were hanging around there at 3pm, waiting for it to go off, and... nothing. Then we remembered what we'd seen on the news earlier... :der: :lol:

:lol: Oh well, sure it didn't make the trip any less rockin'.

My sister arrived back in Britain today, by the way. Think she's in Newcastle with her boyfriend at the moment. :)

The Sad Punk said:
It's working for me. Want me to complain to them?
How dare they try to prevent me from applying for jobs there... :madwife:

This is bizarre, I've been getting a "unable to load page" error all weekend for defence sites. :grumpy:

Alisaura said:

It's quite possible that I, or a friend, made it up...

It sounds like it could be a slang term for one of those particularly weird looking water pipes.

a-danun.jpg

I discovered last year that Americans don't actually know how to pronounce Thames properly. On the New Zealand edition of Monopoly, there's a Thames Street, and Kate confused the hell out of me when she said she was buying a street called something like "fames" with a "th". I had no idea she meant "Tems" Street until she pointed at it. Apparently she'd been pronouncing it wrong all her life, and knew a girl with the last name of Thames who pronounced it the same way, and so on. I was stunned.

Alisaura said:

This is bizarre, I've been getting a "unable to load page" error all weekend for defence sites. :grumpy:

It's a hint. :wink:

Alisaura said:

You don't have any Arab or North Korean heritage, do you? The Man just knows.

The Sad Punk said:
:lol: Oh well, sure it didn't make the trip any less rockin'.

My sister arrived back in Britain today, by the way. Think she's in Newcastle with her boyfriend at the moment. :)
Nah, it was all good. :D

Cool! I love the accent they have up there... I think Ross Noble's from that part of the UK. Didn't get there myself...

Alisaura said:

Nah, it was all good. :D

Cool! I love the accent they have up there... I think Ross Noble's from that part of the UK. Didn't get there myself...

They live in Cumbria, but my sister hasn't gotten any of their accent yet (she went their with an Aussie friend and they still talk all the time, so that might have something to do with it). But yeah, they're very cute accents, unlike a lot of other English ones.

I'm gonna have to go over there and visit the Isle of Man with them.

COBL_04 said:

i was getting an apple pie and it was on TV.

couldnt help it :scream:

Fuck you, now I feel like getting a berry and apple pie out of the fridge. I was trying not to eat any more tonight!

COBL_04 said:
whoa ian good effort that. can we get an aggregrate total? :angel:

Well, I can tell you that counting all threads up to and including Humptulips, we have 64,483 posts. And I have over 13,000 of them. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom