Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I nearly killed someone when I went to a US Subway and they DIDN'T HAVE BARBECUE SAUCE. Seriously, people, is there a fucking famine or something?

LOL Subway kind of sucks. This one time, they didn't even have any turkey, and the chicken looked all dried out. :lol:

LemonMelon said:

LOL Subway kind of sucks. This one time, they didn't even have any turkey, and the chicken looked all dried out. :lol:

Sounds like Subway's a dud on the east coast. :huh:

Axver said:

I haven't used tomato sauce in years, except for my pizza. Barbecue sauce is superior in every way. I drown just about every meat in it, and back on the Gold Coast, the people at the local Subway knew me as the guy who liked his filled roll just about swimming in barbecue sauce.

I nearly killed someone when I went to a US Subway and they DIDN'T HAVE BARBECUE SAUCE. Seriously, people, is there a fucking famine or something?

quiznos probably has bbq sauce

the tourist said:
Quizno's, of course, is better than Subway any day.

There were two here in Adelaide, and they both closed down after like a month or so. And meanwhile, Subway - like a plague or organised religion - continues to spread. There are more Subways than McDonald's here! It never ends!

the tourist said:

Barbeque sauce, for how amazing it is, isn't popular enough. And ranch is far too popular. :reject:

The hell? But you're eating meat. The two primary sauces are tomato and barbecue.

I still can't believe I had to bring my own barbecue sauce with me when I went to US Subways.

LemonMelon said:

Subway's the only fast food place that I think has edible food here. But then again, US Subway was absolute crap in comparison to Australian Subway. The chicken was just ... all wrong.

LemonMelon said:

Perhaps. That was a Philadelphia Subway; I went to a good one in Wyoming though. :lol:

There is a good one five minutes walking distance from my house.

i like subway for what it is: relatively healthy, cheap food when there's no better option.

i put cayenne sauce on a lot of stuff last summer. in my dining hall i often add cayenne or chili flakes, though sometimes i add lemon to balance it out. but my dining hall food is narsty.

I have no bloody clue what Quizno's is, but it needs a better name. One that doesn't sound like "quiz nose". I don't want a nose with quizzes dribbling out of it.

Axver said:

The hell? But you're eating meat. The two primary sauces are tomato and barbecue.

I still can't believe I had to bring my own barbecue sauce with me when I went to US Subways.

People like ketchup, tartar, ranch, honey mustard, mixtures of any of those things, sweet and sour sauce, etc. BBQ sauce is the underdog. And I fucking hate that because it's my favourite sauce (besides butter/garlic/alfredo)

there's fine subways in boston. and a decent one in vienna with daily specials that are cheaper

thread is delayed cause an image needs to be image shacked, it wasn't showing up from it's online location

the tourist said:

People like ketchup, tartar, ranch, honey mustard, mixtures of any of those things, sweet and sour sauce, etc. BBQ sauce is the underdog. And I fucking hate that because it's my favourite sauce (besides butter/garlic/alfredo)

But if I'm having chicken, I don't want some salad dressing. I want proper sauce. I don't see how it's unreasonable to expect the two primary sauces to be available. I was stunned that I had to resort to mustard the first time, because they had neither barbecue nor tomato (and yes, I even lowered myself to asking for "ketchup" in a vain bid to get something to go with my chicken).

Good God you Yanks are weird sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom