Sugar Tit, SC superthread - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #466
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:35 AM
k, the girl who sits behind me needs to realise no one wants to hear her shove food in her mouth while she's talking on the phone with people
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #467
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:35 AM
PFan, you mentioned earlier that you might listen to Ours today and I was just wondering if you had, and what you thought if you did.
__________________

__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #468
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
I've never had it... ... but it sounds wonderful.
it's awesome. i've never had authentic cheesesteak, but it's still good.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #469
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
k, the girl who sits behind me needs to realise no one wants to hear her shove food in her mouth while she's talking on the phone with people
I do. It'd make me feel better about myself in general to know there are real genuine slobs out there.
__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #470
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

it's awesome. i've never had authentic cheesesteak, but it's still good.
I don't know it to be a west coast thing.
__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #471
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
PFan and LM are premium due to the generosity of the late, great UYMFA gang.
Lucky bastards.
__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #472
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
I do. It'd make me feel better about myself in general to know there are real genuine slobs out there.
it just annoys me because it's one thing if you take a bite and your phone rings, but she keeps eating chips or whatever throughout her phone calls. all night. you'd think she'd weigh 500 pounds with how much food she eats. i've never seen someone eat so often. she's eating an apple right now (wtf, it's never quiet food) and this is the only time i've ever seen her eat something healthy.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #473
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
I don't know it to be a west coast thing.
this is true, but i'm sure there's chains or something
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #474
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

it just annoys me because it's one thing if you take a bite and your phone rings, but she keeps eating chips or whatever throughout her phone calls. all night. you'd think she'd weigh 500 pounds with how much food she eats. i've never seen someone eat so often. she's eating an apple right now (wtf, it's never quiet food) and this is the only time i've ever seen her eat something healthy.
Wow. I'm surprised there's not rules about that.
__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #475
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
Lucky bastards.
i've given people premium before, but i've only done it twice. and it's been really good friends of mine.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #476
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

this is true, but i'm sure there's chains or something
As far as I know, there aren't.... Maybe Quizno's has it.
__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:34 PM   #477
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

i've given people premium before, but i've only done it twice. and it's been really good friends of mine.
I paid for mine... but honestly, it's $18 a year. That's not exactly what I'd call expensive. That's 2 cds.
__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #478
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:35 AM
By the way, Even Less by Porcupine Tree is a wonderful 14 minute song.
__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #479
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
Wow. I'm surprised there's not rules about that.
there are

i'm hoping they bring it up at the next meeting because...i wouldn't want to hear someone talking with their mouth full, chewing in my ear, etc. the entire time i was on the phone with them
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #480
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
As far as I know, there aren't.... Maybe Quizno's has it.
lol, i dunno. i've only ever had it from places that just serve cheesesteak.
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com