Sugar Tit, SC superthread - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2008, 03:07 AM   #31
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek

so was i. because screwtape freaked us the fuck out.
You had every right to call him out, though. Dalton just sailed in to kick the guy while he was down for no apparent good reason.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-04-2008, 03:07 AM   #32
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 03:54 PM
ummm okay. one more thing before i leave...you guys are saying how horrible dalton was for making fun of screwtape? i seem to recall quite a few of you making fun of him after he said he was leaving the forums, so yeah...that just strikes me as a bit hypocritical.

Old 05-04-2008, 03:07 AM   #33
The Male

Local Time: 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver

True - especially you, which I just don't understand. But Dalton seemed to take pleasure in kicking Screwtape when he was down and leading him on with mock sincerity. That, I thought, was petty and malicious.
Trust me, I've never PM'ed the guy, so any issues we may have had have been visible to you. I don't get it either. It's just been a couple of times though, and perhaps he was just having a bad night. I can forgive a guy for that, definitely.

I do remember Dalton picking on Screwtape though, right before he left for that week. As did I. Perhaps that's why he's been so rude to me? I dunno. A long time to hold a grudge.

Now.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:09 AM   #34
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
ummm okay. one more thing before i leave...you guys are saying how horrible dalton was for making fun of screwtape? i seem to recall quite a few of you making fun of him after he said he was leaving the forums, so yeah...that just strikes me as a bit hypocritical.
I, for the record, have always considered myself Screwtape's friend. That fiasco made me question things, but I never tried to kick him down. I was annoyed with him, and felt misled, but I ultimately tried to help him.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-04-2008, 03:11 AM   #35
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
Back to wholeheartedly agree on this. I think Screwtape is awesome. He didn't freak me out. He reminds me of how nice it was when I was younger and innocent, and it really fucking bothered me when everyone was fucking around with him on here and insulting him--especially behind his back when he left. Sure, I've asked him pointed questions and shown my shock at his innocence. But seriously. He didn't, and doesn't, deserve it. And Dalton was NOT the only one on him about it. But I won't be naming names.

Anyway. Goodbye.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:23 AM   #36
Vocal parasite

So that's how you kill a thread that's chugging along at a good pace. Huh.

Guess I'll go do the dishes then.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-04-2008, 03:23 AM   #37
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:54 PM
Quote:

You had every right to call him out, though. Dalton just sailed in to kick the guy while he was down for no apparent good reason.
i actually really appreciated the support
Old 05-04-2008, 03:24 AM   #38
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:54 AM
Quote:
So that's how you kill a thread that's chugging along at a good pace.
Don't think pace means quality.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:25 AM   #39
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist

Back to wholeheartedly agree on this. I think Screwtape is awesome. He didn't freak me out. He reminds me of how nice it was when I was younger and innocent, and it really fucking bothered me when everyone was fucking around with him on here and insulting him--especially behind his back when he left. Sure, I've asked him pointed questions and shown my shock at his innocence. But seriously. He didn't, and doesn't, deserve it. And Dalton was NOT the only one on him about it. But I won't be naming names.

Anyway. Goodbye.
Well you're a guy. He made some really, really creepy advances on me and he's creeped out other girls on interference as well. I think he's got genuine problems, and I did try to point them out to him as I don't think it's healthy and it'd be nice if he got help, and he's been mostly better lately and hasn't directed any of his creepiness at me.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:25 AM   #40
The Male

http://forum.interference.com/showth...30#post5043630

Enough reason to give Screwtape a break, IMO. Again, he may have freaked out on me in the past, but it's a lot more understandable having read that. I had no idea that he'd made advances on Vazza though. That's weird.

Now.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:28 AM   #41
Blue Crack Addict

i keep hitting the spacebar in non-itunes applications to unpause it
Old 05-04-2008, 03:28 AM   #42
Vocal parasite

Quote:

i actually really appreciated the support
Support does not mean kicking somebody when they're down. I mean, I supported you too. I didn't try to manipulate Screwtape with mock sincerity like Dalton did.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-04-2008, 03:29 AM   #43
Vocal parasite

Quote:
i keep hitting the spacebar in non-itunes applications to unpause it
I do that as well.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-04-2008, 03:29 AM   #44
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
http://forum.interference.com/showth...30#post5043630

Enough reason to give Screwtape a break, IMO. Again, he may have freaked out on me in the past, but it's a lot more understandable having read that. I had no idea that he'd made advances on Vazza though. That's weird.
that whole thing was in response to me telling him off, which i did because of the way he'd interacted with me. and then of course he overreacted to it.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:31 AM   #45
The Male

Quote:

that whole thing was in response to me telling him off, which i did because of the way he'd interacted with me. and then of course he overreacted to it.
Would it be best if I just dropped this whole issue? I'm curious to know what happened, but I don't really want this brought up again in the middle of the thread, and you can't PM.

Now.

Tags
superthread