Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yankees have a lot of hit and miss in their booth. Michael Kay, the main pxp man, annoys me. Singleton I like. Paul ONeil I loved as a player, but he's eh as a broadcaster. Al Leiter and John Flaherty are both great analysts, though. Murcer is back, so that pleases me...he's not a great analyst, but everyone loves him. Cone is ok. Yanks have 6 different analysts working on a rotation. That's a lot, and, maybe not the best strategy..you sort of want your broadcasters to see the team play on a daily basis.

No spoken words said:
Orsillo and Remy are one of the best tandems in the world of Regionally televised baseball. This from a Sox hater.

i do like them, but remy's fantastic with anyone. also remy used to get all up on joe and jerry on the radio, it was hilarious because i used to listen to the radio while watching on tv with low volume, and i dunno if someone listening to only one would have picked up on the fact that they were ripping on each other

phillyfan26 said:

The lyrics didn't come till RAH time, though.

But the music is more Joshua Tree, whereas TTYW has lyrics which I think are a bit more R&H.

KhanadaRhodes said:
andreeeeeeeeeew

:wave: I'm only here for awhile as I'm on break. Let's see how many people I can piss off in the next twenty minutes. :hyper:

PFan, you mentioned earlier that you might listen to Ours today and I was just wondering if you had, and what you thought if you did.

KhanadaRhodes said:
k, the girl who sits behind me needs to realise no one wants to hear her shove food in her mouth while she's talking on the phone with people :|

I do. It'd make me feel better about myself in general to know there are real genuine slobs out there.

the tourist said:
I do. It'd make me feel better about myself in general to know there are real genuine slobs out there.
:lol: it just annoys me because it's one thing if you take a bite and your phone rings, but she keeps eating chips or whatever throughout her phone calls. all night. you'd think she'd weigh 500 pounds with how much food she eats. i've never seen someone eat so often. she's eating an apple right now (wtf, it's never quiet food) and this is the only time i've ever seen her eat something healthy.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: it just annoys me because it's one thing if you take a bite and your phone rings, but she keeps eating chips or whatever throughout her phone calls. all night. you'd think she'd weigh 500 pounds with how much food she eats. i've never seen someone eat so often. she's eating an apple right now (wtf, it's never quiet food) and this is the only time i've ever seen her eat something healthy.

:lol: Wow. I'm surprised there's not rules about that.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i've given people premium before, but i've only done it twice. and it's been really good friends of mine.

I paid for mine... but honestly, it's $18 a year. That's not exactly what I'd call expensive. That's 2 cds.

the tourist said:
:lol: Wow. I'm surprised there's not rules about that.
there are :|

i'm hoping they bring it up at the next meeting because...i wouldn't want to hear someone talking with their mouth full, chewing in my ear, etc. the entire time i was on the phone with them :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom