Sugar and spice and everything nice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Klodomir

Refugee
... is, as we all know, what little girls are made of. But what is Christina Aguilera made of?
wi20010410_ChristinaAguilera_Granitz_167427.jpg

Crayon and hay and modelling clay, if you ask me.

Originally posted by Klodomir:
... is, as we all know, what little girls are made of. But what is Christina Aguilera made of?
wi20010410_ChristinaAguilera_Granitz_167427.jpg

Crayon and hay and modelling clay, if you ask me.

Platinum and rice and all things bright. Be still my beating heart.

Are we the only three people on interference?

Grace Jones? A trannie? *gasp* haha, I can see where you're coming from though
biggrin.gif
Ever seen her as the Bond chick? Scary stuff.

Do I count as one of these 3 that you mentioned? I have a need to belong you see. Just ask Klod, she seems to understand my needs

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Grace Jones? A trannie? *gasp* haha, I can see where you're coming from though
biggrin.gif
Ever seen her as the Bond chick? Scary stuff.

Do I count as one of these 3 that you mentioned? I have a need to belong you see. Just ask Klod, she seems to understand my needs

1. I could be wrong - but I was quite serious about the transvestite thing. Maybe it's Ru Paul I was thinking of.
2. Yes, you are one of the three I mentioned. You are special.

------------------
"I was in need of help
Heading to black out
'Til someone told me 'run on in honey
Before somebody blows your goddam' brains out'
You shop-lifted as a child
I had a model's smile
You carried all my hopes
Until something broke inside..."

Aww thanks Kieran! heehe

Seriously, have you ever seen Ru Paul without make up and all that garb? He has to be one of the most attractive men around. Hell, he kicks it as a fem or a bloke. Imagine being able to choose like its Playschool or something. "Today, I think I'll be...a man"

Aww thanks Kieran! heehe

Seriously, have you ever seen Ru Paul without make up and all that garb? He has to be one of the most attractive men around. Hell, he kicks it as a fem or a bloke. Imagine being able to choose like its Playschool or something. "Today, I think I'll be...a man"

Hello, children! Today we're going to play dressups with Big Ted. Won't that be fun!

Romper Room with Mr Bruce:
"Sit down kids, im gonna learn ya's something. I died in 5 world wars...[something about pinko leso seppo bloody something or other]...Get that flaming bee outta here before I shove it up your arse. See this hip? Industrial grade Titanium..." and so on.

He should be on Where are they now? #590 Mr Bruce Ruxton.

Romper Room with Mr Bruce:
"Sit down kids, im gonna learn ya's something. I died in 5 world wars...[something about pinko leso seppo bloody something or other]...Get that flaming bee outta here before I shove it up your arse. See this hip? Industrial grade Titanium..." and so on.

He should be on Where are they now? #590 Mr Bruce Ruxton.

Mr Bruce's Romper Room! That was such a classic. "This country rides on the sheep's back (he says, while humping a toy sheep)!"

"Get that fucking bee outa my face, you bloody commo pinko anarchist!"

Originally posted by Klodomir:
Wow, that's progressive kiddie TV!

It was from a comedy show. Bruce Ruxton is a state president of our returned servicemens' association, and noted as a frothing hardliner on any subject conceivable. At least he was a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom