sugababes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I freely admit it. They've had some great tunes over the years.

I could do without their ballads, but I feel that way about all the pop artists/groups I listen to; spare me the ballads, give me the dancey beat.

I've heard most of the new album - will definitely be picking it up. Assuming it comes out in the US.

yeah, i agree. pop stars rarely make good ballads.

my next thread will be "all things pop"... cause there's loads of songs that i want to rave about. not necessarily groups, just pop tunes.

here's another classic from the lovely london ladies... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHaE_9lkwg4

Keisha!!! :love: :combust:

And yes, their music's great too. Though I'm not really warming up to their new song About You Now.
Still, they had their classics with Overload, Freak Like Me, Round Round, Push The Button, Ugly, Red Dress and loads of others.

Me appreciate!
:up:

Freak Like Me is the hands-down best thing they've ever done.

I like Push the Button a lot as well.

Zoomerang, I greatly look forward to your pop thread. :up:

Popmartijn said:

Do you appriciate them all, their music or only Heidi? ;)

BTW, you still haven't answered my Testje PM I sent you weeks ago! :mad:

Sowwy, I've sort of been on an interwebs hiatus for the last month. In fact, my task for today is to catch up on my internet correspondence. :reject:

And to answer your question, I like both their music and Heidi. :cheer:

Freak Like Me, Ugly, Overload :drool:

I dont mind About You Now but I miss the sassiness Mutya brought to the group...

Zoomerang96 said:
my next thread will be "all things pop"... cause there's loads of songs that i want to rave about. not necessarily groups, just pop tunes.

Oh, Zoomy ... have you forgotten about your promise to gift us with a thread about pop tunes?

:sad:

If you don't want to do it anymore, I'll start one!

ha i did forget.

i'll give you the honours though... why don't you go ahead and do it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom