Suck it Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i hate the cubs

i hate sosa

i hate the cardinals

goddamnit

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cubs win!

:hyper:

they better win again in a few hours. :grumpy:

cardinals. :down:

those thugs have to beat up and spit on umpires

and then fans have to throw trash on the field

classless classless city

but what do ya expect from lifetime losers

im still waiting for someone to point out the irony of me calling others classless when i titled this thread "Suck it Chicago"

Welcome back Chizip fellow.

Your absence was met with an indifference. Yet one so great to befit a man of upstanding posture.

PS.

If the moon were made of cheese, would you eat it?

Even if the Cubs do pull off a miracle and make it to the World Series, they'll just be swept by the real team in Chicago. :D

Ordonez for MVP!!!

U2fan42 said:
Even if the Cubs do pull off a miracle and make it to the World Series, they'll just be swept by the real team in Chicago. :D

Ordonez for MVP!!!

A jeez...A southsider. :D

White Sox will curl up and die.

They fear the Twins. And they play them seven time before the end of the season.

Bye bye sox......:wave:

there is a 7 year old boy named billy that goes to school on the south side of chicago...one day his second grade teacher asks the class to take out a piece of paper and write down the name of their favorite baseball team...the kids all scribble furiously and when theyre all done their teacher asks them to hold the paper high in the air...the class complies and almost invariably the kids all have written down "white sox"...(this is the south side remember)

there is only one dissenter....billy...hes written down "cubs"...when the teacher asks billy why he is a cubs fan...billy answers: "well...my dad is a cubs fan and my mom is a cubs fan...so im a cubs fan..."

the teacher is distressed..."billy...what would happen if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug dealer?"

billy ponders this for a moment then answers..."well...then id probably be a white sox fan..."

Back
Top Bottom