Suck it Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoneyAlways....

I expect those tickets to be useless. Especially after the next three games in the Metrodome.

And as for the Cubs fans...if my memory serves me right, twice in the last year, someone has been attacked on the field by White Sox fans. Major ass clowns if you ask me. And hardly anyone goes to the sox games anyway.

wasnt there a fight at wrigley when someone took a dodgers hat who was in the bullpen?

and just this year fans threw trash on the field after an ump made a questionable call and the cubs players went nuts

talk about ass clowns

Yeah, it was when Alou hit a line drive that appeared to "kick up" chalk.

Alfonseca ended up pushing the Umpire like 10 feet, Alou spat on him, and the Fans threw garbage onto the field. That was when Morris pitched a gem.

All for nothing though....

I still wish Jocketty traded Drew for some pitching. How much has he contributed down the stretch? He's hurt almost every day.

yeah, any pitching would have helped

oh well, im kind of glad the season is over, it was so frustrating and exhausting, we'd put a streak together, then suck, then go good, then suck

there is only so much a fan can take

i agree. I went to three Cardinals games this year. Cards at Boston (6/12) - resulted in a win, then later that week I saw Clemens beat the Cards and K renteria for #4000 and win #300 and then I saw them lose to the hands of the Mutts in August. The Mets lose (11-5) was tough to swollow. Too bad I wont get to see the Cards play the BoSox or Yanks for a few more years...

Just going to have to retool for next year. Get rid of tomko, the worst acquisition ever made, maybe Brantley for Dmitri Young was worse. Cutting Levine wasnt smart either.

ANY pitching for Drew would have been lovely....

Oh well. I'm rooting for the Red Sox the rest of the year. I'm going to see them tonight, El Pedro is pitching... against Tampa.

Yeah, I knew when I got the tickets that they would be useless....As for the half price white trash pepsi Tuesdays that inspire rejects to beat people....I just can't say. Drunk people do stupid things. Like I said, I'm a Cubs fan but I bear no ill will towards the Sox. They're not in my division so I don't care.

As for attending Cubs games...If you sit anywhere near the outfield you'll know what I mean about ass clowns. A lot of those people aren't there to watch baseball, they are there to get wasted and party. They don't know who's pitching, they don't know the score, they can't name more than 3 guys on the team and most of the time they don't know who is pitching.
*sigh* Not all fans are like this but the ones that are really ruin the game....I'm all for having a good time but I don't want beer spilled on me and I don't want to see drunk girls flash drunk guys.

I think I'm going to start rooting for Oakland. Gotta love Barry Zito.

I have never sat in the bleachers for a Cubs game.

I have seen some post-Cubs game fights (in the streets) though.

The worst American sports fans:NY Jets or Mets (don't get me started).

zonelistener said:
The worst American sports fans:NY Jets or Mets (don't get me started).

Really? I would have never guessed....I thought the Eagle fans were bad when they were booing when they were only 3 points back at half time....

Oh well, I would guess every city has some sort of an ass clown population.

I can only speak on experience...I haven't been to any Philly games...but you may have a good point.

Two stories:

Growing up, I went to Jets games with my dad. What was going on on the field was NEVER interesting (in the eighties). I would grab the binoclars, and search the seats for globs of yellow security jackets...often indicating a fight. I found one one day, and was able to focus on the two fans swinging at each other and rolling down the seats/rows...two women. Nice. And that only scratches the surface.

Other story...my mom's best friend was a die-hard Mets fans, despite growing up in the Bronx. We would go to Mets games (never very crowded). We had a couple siting near us at an afternoon game. His feet were stretched across her lap...and she was clipping his toenails. Nevermind the drunk folks around us, yelling every obscenity they possible could at the visitng team.

Jets and Mets fans are VERY classy.

Im sure that it happens at every city...

Yankee Stadium was an awful expierence, albeit amusing for me, when I saw Clemens 300th Victory....

since I am a Cards fan, I had my Cardinals cap on, and this totally drunk guy in front of me kept telling me to suck his dick, go back to st louis, pujols sucks (hah!), etc etc etc, and there was a family of 4 with two little kids next to him. (Im only 16 fyi)

In any event, the point is itll happen at every city..

I also happen to be a Jets fan too :)

:heart:
prior_large2.jpg
:heart:

thats a good thing because when he is in he is usually giving up runs

*points and laughs at chizip

damn this is so fun. the city is going nuts. i am LOVING it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i love dusty baker. :heart:

my brother somehow managed to get into the actual team party. i have no idea how the hell he did that, nor did he, but i had drunk messages on my voicemail last night with him screaming things like, "i'm partying with sammy sosa! moises alou is a damn pimp!" i talked to him later and he was out of his mind.

i seriously cannot believe how fun this is. last night was just insane. this just does not happen here. i was 12 the last time the cubs won their division. thank you milwaukee. :D

i am going to explode. :hyper:

GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9583340.jpg

Last edited:
define from.

I was born in Anaheim
I grew up 15 miles from Yankee Stadium
Moved to Minnesota in the Fall of 1991 (Twins Win)
and now just moved to Central Illinois..yet have been going to Cubs games ever since I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom