Success, New Hampshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha sorry I didnt mean to just come in and sidebust on the conversation.
I just found it ironic that you two seemed annoyed at flirting done by others in this thread.

See, when its not yourself, its quite annoying.. ;)

oh, i knew what you mean. but it's not our default and only setting. we're capable of contributing to conversation.

Haha sorry I didnt mean to just come in and sidebust on the conversation.
I just found it ironic that you two seemed annoyed at flirting done by others in this thread.

See, when its not yourself, its quite annoying.. ;)

Ian is everything he hates. I love it.

oh geez :doh: I think I'm getting myself into a mess. Cute boy from work has a mega crush on me. Wanted to go out for tea with me, his gal and a mutual friend. Now the other two have stuff to do so he wants to take me to the pics. . .gaaah, how do I get myself into these situations

oh geez :doh: I think I'm getting myself into a mess. Cute boy from work has a mega crush on me. Wanted to go out for tea with me, his gal and a mutual friend. Now the other two have stuff to do so he wants to take me to the pics. . .gaaah, how do I get myself into these situations

I want to know what his girlfriend thinks of this plan!

That's the worst part, she wouldn't know. I have to work with her nearly every day too. I'm trying to be nice, he's fun but sheesh. :doh:

Meanwhile, Mr Cin's thinking "brilliant, guaranteed computer time for me!"?

I really should make a proper lunch, but here I am eating chips.

I think I've discovered 13 words that would make The Edge's head explode.

"Pop is great, but I don't understand what's so great about Achtung Baby."

potatoes are vegetables so I think chips for lunch is fine :up:

I like your logic.

Though I really should get some dishes out of the way ... only so I can create more by making lunch and dinner. Hmpf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom