Success, New Hampshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a second Paris show is up on Ticketnet.fr ...

I would honestly post a picture now if I had one in the office. But I don't.... So you stay with the back of the bird's head for the time being!

Not on Livenation. And I can't open ticketnet, shit.

No idea if it's actually on sale or not ... god, this is one of the worst ticketing websites in the world. I still haven't seen evidence for myself that Paris II is there.

No idea if it's actually on sale or not ... god, this is one of the worst ticketing websites in the world. I still haven't seen evidence for myself that Paris II is there.

I just managed to select Paris II on ticketnet.be but they say no tickets available.

Have a good one, Cin! :wave:

Renato, I STILL haven't been able to get through on Ticketnet.fr, but somebody on the tour forum who's apparently seen it there says that it's not on sale yet.

Aha, just saw it on Ticketnet.be!

Can't believe how much .fr blows.

It's for sure the worst ticket reseller ever.

I opened the first page and it doesn't say anything.

Yeah ... US Ticketmaster drove me fucking insane in 2005, but these clowns somehow seem even worse!

Second gig in London also looks like it's a go, but nothing on sale yet.

I'm praying Dublin III doesn't go on sale until Alison gets back. I'm worried about this credit card limit that Ticketmaster.ie/.co.uk apparently are enforcing, so I'd be much happier if it goes on her card rather than either of ours.

Yeah ... US Ticketmaster drove me fucking insane in 2005, but these clowns somehow seem even worse!

Second gig in London also looks like it's a go, but nothing on sale yet.

I'm praying Dublin III doesn't go on sale until Alison gets back. I'm worried about this credit card limit that Ticketmaster.ie/.co.uk apparently are enforcing, so I'd be much happier if it goes on her card rather than either of ours.

I managed to do a search in ticketnet.fr for U2 and there is no mention to the second date. Nice however is yet to sell out, just like last time.

Perhaps they are still negotiating the authorization for the third gig in Dublin? How long did it take for the concerts to sell out?

I managed to do a search in ticketnet.fr for U2 and there is no mention to the second date. Nice however is yet to sell out, just like last time.

Perhaps they are still negotiating the authorization for the third gig in Dublin? How long did it take for the concerts to sell out?

Huh, weird. Some people on the tour forum were talking as if they'd seen the listing on .fr - well, at least it's on the Belgian site.

That could be possible. It took a little while in 2005 to get that authorisation. I think the first two shows sold out in 50 minutes or so ... not quite as quickly as last time, but still very fast. Wembley sold out quicker than the first 2005 Twickenham gig.

I'm going back to bed :yawn:

nooo.png

Huh, weird. Some people on the tour forum were talking as if they'd seen the listing on .fr - well, at least it's on the Belgian site.

That could be possible. It took a little while in 2005 to get that authorisation. I think the first two shows sold out in 50 minutes or so ... not quite as quickly as last time, but still very fast. Wembley sold out quicker than the first 2005 Twickenham gig.

I hope they won't sell paris II today - that would give Vazza and me the time to go to an outlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom