Suala girl.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
U enjoy skating...ok....might u remember the name of the girl skater who, looks VERY like one of Princess Grace's daughter of Monaco, Princess Caroline????

she was an amazing skater..........but ting is I have no idea if thats Nancy.....?

lol. Hiya maddie. Yeah, I'm into watching figure skating.
biggrin.gif
Is it Nancy Kerrigan, the 92 bronze medalist and 94 silver medalist, that you are thinking of?

Nancy Kerrigan
kerrigan.jpg

Princess Caroline
0123princesscaroline.jpg

it might be, ach it was a bit of footage I recorded some four years (roughly) back and never caught the name, red sparky dress, it was to some funky jazz type music and at the end she did a real tight spin before doing an L shape with her arms in three different angles......now I dont tink it was for Olympics though.....

I remember what happened to her though and felt totally angry......

no.........damn it was WAIT! an outfit closed around her neck, with sleeves long and tight..........OH BUGGER, shite, I tink there was trousers....no skirt,,,,,,,,I remember last seeing this last year Sula, thats why I cant remember but this girl, who I now tink was the real ting, rocked ass on the ice!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking Katarina Witt, but she's an old lass by now... only does celebrity stuff now, I think.

kat-Dugena4.jpg

Originally posted by Klodomir:
I'm thinking Katarina Witt, but she's an old lass by now... only does celebrity stuff now, I think.

Yep, I was going to suggest her next. Similar in looks, and I do recall seeing her do a program in a tight red outfit like the one you're describing, maddie. Personally I cannot STAND Katarina Witt. She's kind of like Britney...selling her body for ratings. ugh ugh ugh.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Personally I cannot STAND Katarina Witt. She's kind of like Britney...selling her body for ratings. ugh ugh ugh.
she was amazing though

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom