stupidest question you've ever been asked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i'm sure this has been done a lot but...well i don't have a reason for doing it again aside from the fact i've never seen it done.

i sold cell phones last year to make cash during school. a lady comes in says she needs a lotta minutes, a really cool phone. we pick one out for her, activate it, and as i'm finishing up with her she asks me how to use it-a little odd but some have never used them. so i tell her about dialing and having to hit the 'send' button.

she say's to me, 'well where does the phone go?'
i look at her confused.
she responds, 'when you hit send, where does it go?'
soon after i am fighting back extreme bouts of laughter as my coworkers are howling.

------------------
Kobayashi's bizarre use of colour, superfast editing and extreme camera angles, coupled with a hilariously deadpan performance by Toshiro Takemitsu as the inspector who discovers a whole family of ghosts travelling without valid tickets, remains without peer.

Ancient Civ class...talking about wars:

girl in my class: "Guerilla warfare? Isn't that cruelty to animals?"

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

Well I 'strain my brain' to think of the dumbest one EVER, but, because it happened so recently..

When I was in Vegas to see U2, the man who drove the airport shuttle-a very pleasant man, probably around 55 years old, asked me why I was in Vegas. When I told him-he said 'U2-who are they-never heard of them'. I said-'Oh, you've never heard of their lead singer-Bono?'

And he asked-'Isn't he that guy from Miami?'
confused.gif

Oh, I have lists and lists. Since I grew up in the jungles of Indonesia, coming back to visit people in the States was always a fun-filled time of stupid questions.

"Do you speak English?"
"Do you know what a DOG is?"
"Do you eat monkeys?"

arg!

Considering the fact that I read and write English better than most Americans I've met, that I've had several dogs, and that no one with any hygeine sense would even touch a monkey (they're dirty little bastards), they always seemed like lame questions to me.
rolleyes.gif

-sula

The dumbest question in my books is 'what are you doing?' I am not known for my patience I tell you, more my sarcasm and my ability to insult anyone. So my standard reply is 'what the f*** does it look like numbnuts?' Oh, and I'm known for my colourful language too. I am such a lady.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Stupid me goes back to edit spelling mistakes... score one for karma.
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by Angela Harlem (edited 11-25-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom