Stupid Quiz: What do you want out of life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Click here

love.gif

You're a hopeless romantic. You fall in love easily and quickly, and often have your heart broken. You like romantic movies, books, and you're always trying to think of some way to wow your honey. People call you sentimental or idealistic, and sometimes they even make some comment about they might vomit if they have to listen to go on and on any more. Phew. Some day, though, you will make someone very happy.

Visionary, revolutionary, vigilante - these descriptions all fit you well. You are thoroughly disgusted with society and humanity as a whole, and you have several rather diabolical plans to reshape it to fit your designs. You're probably a loner, and most people think you're crazy. That's just because they don't understand, though, and you'll show them someday anyway. Heh heh heh. You are known to become very passionate about many causes, have torrid love affairs, and be seen as a either a demagogue or a hero to the proletariat masses.

I got the love one.
Most of it is close enough I guess but these things are alwasy much more extreme than reality!

slacker.gif

Well, you're a slacker. Your greatest joy in life is sleeping, and you try to avoid doing work as much as possible. Others are envious of your talent for skating through life doing only half as much real, actual work as everyone else. You're an expert at talking teachers or bosses out of reprimanding you for your apparent lack of effort. On the upside, you won't have to worry about things like repetitive stress disorder or high blood pressure. Your life expectancy is probably pretty high due to this, not that you'll actually accomplish anything, you damn leech.

I think it fits....

visionary.gif

Visionary, revolutionary, vigilante - these descriptions all fit you well. You are thoroughly disgusted with society and humanity as a whole, and you have several rather diabolical plans to reshape it to fit your designs. You're probably a loner, and most people think you're crazy. That's just because they don't understand, though, and you'll show them someday anyway. Heh heh heh. You are known to become very passionate about many causes, have torrid love affairs, and be seen as a either a demagogue or a hero to the proletariat masses.

visionary.gif

those questions had answers that were too stereotypical. most of 'em i didn't like any of the answers...i must just be an individual ;) :p

Damn fuckin right... Ive already started forming my communist hordes to take over the world.

step 1: overthrow all the governments in as peaceful a way as possible
step 2: turn north america into farmland, build a giant dome over china and africa, two in russia, and one over europe.
step 3: form secret police, move everyone into said domes, preferably without moving native cultures from their homelands
step 4: 'accidental toxic gas leak in ventilation system' kill off all rebels, and enemies of the new world state.
step 5: set up places of work for all people, each with his/her own specific place, intricate details removed.
step 6: set up personal harem just because I can, people to sit there and look pretty, not for any practical perpose as the term harem would tend to indicate.
step 7: cull rebelions of people claiming 'rights' with more gas leaks.
step 8: brainwash the masses into realising that if they do the job theyve been given, everything will turn out fine, since there is no practical perpose in demanding more money, more commodities, everything is provided for everyone, each person/household has the same as every other person/household based on number of residents.
step 9: have secret police assassinate people trying to bribe me for power, money has no use in the global communistic state, also assassinate others attempting to steal my power, or lesser officials favoring some people over others as there is no place for that in a world of equality.
step 10: provide counter-arguments to people calling me a tyrant, because, my spilling of blood and my going to hell is a necessary step to the betterment of the lives of billions and subsequently billions more to come which is a risk Id be willing to take - remember, money has no influence in this society, therefore no-one will be favored over anyone else, also, my life will be no different from anyone elses save for the fact that my job will be a government official and not a factory worker or labourer or server of any sort.
step 11: choose new and perfectly tailored heir to ensure the smooth succession of ideas for 2 more generations until people settle into their new lives.
step 12: laugh, because while somewhat feasible, is too idealistic, and could never in a million years pull this off and yet will probably be flamed by someone taking offense to certain steps, ie 3-10.

One of many my friends, one of many. :macdevil: :mac: :macdevil:

Naya said:
Click here

love.gif

You're a hopeless romantic. You fall in love easily and quickly, and often have your heart broken. You like romantic movies, books, and you're always trying to think of some way to wow your honey. People call you sentimental or idealistic, and sometimes they even make some comment about they might vomit if they have to listen to go on and on any more. Phew. Some day, though, you will make someone very happy.

Same here.

acceptance.gif

Just another face in the crowd? Certainly not! You're a people person, and you like everyone around to be your biggest fan. You may be called a sellout, attention whore, or prima donna, but anyone who says that is just jealous of your vibrant and outgoing personality. You're concerned with appearances and with public opinion of yourself, regardless of whether you're in a school or work environment. You have lots of friends and you're hardly ever bored. You're in good company with talk show hosts and politcians worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom